Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::GeorgeS's Tools

Development::GeorgeS's Tools A forum just for GeorgeS's tools

Old 09-05-2011, 12:27 AM
mplayer254
Sarnak

Default GeorgeS tools and axclassic repack

Hi all, I am using GeorgeS' (amazing) tools to edit the PEQ database which now comes with Leslamarch's repack on the axclassic forums. I have gotten all of the editors to work with the exception of my favorite, the items editor. I can get the editor to start and begin a function (search, character editor button) but am getting the following error before any action is completed:

Run-time error- (number string, can get them if needed)

Data provider or other service returned an E_FAIL status.

Could anyone help me figure out why this is coming up? I know null values can wreak some havoc with MySQL in these editors and tried removing all of these from the items table, but no dice. I have looked at all the forum posts I could find about it, but GeorgeS always seems to swoop in and save the day before anyone explains the error
Old 09-05-2011, 12:10 PM
GeorgeS
Forum Guide

Since you removed NULL's, I would still think there are some in a date field like verified,updated field or source field with a NULL.

It's possible there's a schema inconsistency with current PEQ schema.

Can you send me a copy of the database (I have no access to the forums/database) to wizardportal@email.com, or upload it somewhere?
I'll fix it faster that way.

Thanks,
GeorgeS

http://www.georgestools.chrsschb.com//