Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::News

General::News EQemu news posts.

Old 03-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Akkadius
Administrator

Default Very Sad News, Death of Hunter (EZ Server Owner)

Posted from Basher, a close friend that he went to game development school with back in College. The only other person that he has trusted enough to work close enough on the EZ Server project in the early days, posted some very sad news today that I am personally shook myself.

Please take a visit and pay your respects, Hunter was a wonderful member of this community and deserves every bit.

http://ezserveronline.com/forums/index.php

Postable Thread: http://ezserveronline.com/forums/ind...;topicseen#new

Dear Players,

I am deeply saddened to inform you that Hunter (Aaron) the GM and founder of the EZ server has passed away. My deepest condolences go out to his family, wife, son and to this community which he built and cared for.

Steps will be taken to preserve the EZ server and keep it online indefinitely. I will report back later once final decisions have been made.

Thank you so much for everything you have done to help turn this small project that Aaron and I started 8 years ago into the strong community that it is today.

If you wish to donate to his family I will provide instructions at a later time. Please do not continue to send emails directly to his address as we do not have access at this time.

Thank you,
Basher

Last edited by Akkadius; 03-01-2014 at 01:48 PM..
Old 03-19-2014, 01:04 AM
Skaxx
Fire Beetle

Sad news, does anyone have information on what happened? Would also like to donate to the family, I saw the setup on EZ Server. Hunter was a great dude, was there any precursor to this?
Old 03-20-2014, 11:33 AM
bushman77
Hill Giant

Default Condolences

My great condolences, this is a big loss for the comunity,