Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Bug Reports

Development::Bug Reports Post detailed bug reports and what you would like to see next in the emu here.

Old 10-14-2004, 10:00 PM
ajb20
Hill Giant

Default 6.0 CVS Files

First off, features.h was not included with the files so its impossible to compile.

Secondly, all of the pre-compiled versions were giving me a corruption error and I couldn't open any of them.

! C:\Documents and Settings\AdamXP\Desktop\EQEmuCVS\Compiled_Win32\De bug\Compiled-Debug-Win32.zip: Unexpected end of archive

! C:\Documents and Settings\AdamXP\Desktop\EQEmuCVS\Compiled_Win32\Re lease\Compiled-Release-Win32.zip: Unexpected end of archive

! C:\Documents and Settings\AdamXP\Desktop\EQEmuCVS\Compiled_Win32\Pe rl\Compiled-Perl-Win32.zip: Unexpected end of archive
Old 10-14-2004, 10:28 PM
Magoth78
Discordant

Yep, features.h is missing
-- EQoffline/bots
Old 10-14-2004, 11:11 PM
ajb20
Hill Giant

This also brings up another question from me, where is the pet information stored in the code now? Its completely gone from spells.cpp and I can't find it anywhere, is it removed now or something?
Old 10-14-2004, 11:22 PM
gordonzero
Fire Beetle

Well if they do update the cvs with the new features.h i hope they post a copy to the boards to becaus i dont think everyone wats to wait 4 hrs for one file... see my point
Old 10-15-2004, 01:00 AM
Edgar1898
Former EQEmu Developer
Current EQ2Emu Lead Developer

Any files that were added werent uploaded yet, I forgot to add them manually to cvs. (My scripts dont add new files automatically, so we dont upload sensitive information ) I'll add them today when I get home, Rogean or someone else can upload them somewhere in the mean time if they wish.
Old 10-15-2004, 01:23 AM
ajb20
Hill Giant

Thanke LE. Been bashing my head in trying to figure out if it was something I my end or not. Was trying to use glibc to fix the problem but the links were all messed up and i was just causing more errors so I will wait on you

Thanks in advance
Old 10-15-2004, 02:16 AM
Edgar1898
Former EQEmu Developer
Current EQ2Emu Lead Developer

Nope, sorry was my fault. I was working on PacketCollector last night when FNW checked in the changes, and I just forgot to add the new files to the cvs repository. I should be home after lunch so the files should be there by 6 PM CST or so, give or take a couple of hours since SF cvs is soooooo slow.