Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 06-13-2018, 04:40 PM
deljr
Fire Beetle

Default Possible Stupid Question

For quite awhile now I have had this issue and would like to ask if everyone has it, it's a server issue or something on my end.

When I go to the eqemu server list page, then click on any view link for any server, it then takes me 5 clicks on the back button to get back to the server list page.

I know it's not an earth shattering problem and I've dealt with it for quite a few months now, or longer. It's just gotten to the point I'm finding it irritating.

So, like I said, is this a problem everyone has or is it something on my end or maybe even something done on purpose by the server people for whatever reason. The curiosity is getting the best of me. Someone please answer. lol Thanks.
Old 06-13-2018, 06:52 PM
demonstar55
Demi-God

Works fine here?
Old 06-13-2018, 11:43 PM
joligario
Developer

Ads

/10char
Old 06-22-2018, 12:01 PM
kokey98
Hill Giant

try a different adblocker.

u-block origin does not cause that, for example, if it is ad related.

it has an easy element blocker too. if some asthetic nonsense on a page takes forever to load or slows things down i just block it. e.g. cc.com tries to load a banner at the bottom of a screeen playing a recent episode that has 1 year of thumbnailed episodes which has to load before you can play the video... not so much anymore!