Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::General > Archive::General Discussion

Archive::General Discussion Archive area for General Discussion's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 10-02-2004, 07:31 PM
blahmeister1
Fire Beetle

Default Question about epic 1.5 / 2.0 ...

I've searched and couldnt find anything relevant to what im gonna ask. Basically im wondering if EqEmu will show or has added the new epics.

I seen that EqEmu doesnt support the OoW zone files yet, so im not sure if the epic graphics will show either, or have to wait till its updated.

I was looking through some other forums and they showed every epic with the particle effects on, it said the person used an emulator to get the screenshots.

So, yeah ... if anyone knows if they're up or if they know what to search for in game ... any info would be appreciated.
Old 10-02-2004, 09:06 PM
killspree
Dragon

Actually, with the new 5.9-DR2, OoW epics *should* be viewable. They're part of the global files since everyone, including those without the expansion, need to see them.
Old 10-02-2004, 11:45 PM
productief
Fire Beetle

i just did the SK2K patch thingy. on the scorp2k site
but i can't loggin, i get an endless (Logging you in blablabla) screen.

so
  • sorry to put it here,but i did not found it necessery to post a new topic
Old 10-03-2004, 02:12 AM
monalin crusader
Hill Giant

Quote:
Actually, with the new 5.9-DR2, OoW epics *should* be viewable. They're part of the global files since everyone, including those without the expansion, need to see them.
Yes i can tell you they will be included if you patch to live, but you wont know what Texture # they are so once you find them it will be easy but you would need to go ingame and type the #WC (slot) (texture num)

That way you can find them, untill someone links one ingame... i assume to be a while you wont find em anywhere unless this texture is found. once its found people can make items with that texture easy and you'll be able to use em ingame.
Old 10-03-2004, 03:00 AM
killspree
Dragon

Found all the epic IDFILE numbers this morning, including the epic 2.0 versions with particle effects. Expect a pretty huge post from me later today or tomorrow with tons of OoW info - I've also found all the zone numbers for zoning...but I'll hold off on posting everything until I get all the mob IDs as well.
Old 10-05-2004, 10:27 PM
Magika
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by killspree
actually im not sure thats true.. I dont have OoW and I cant see any epics on live, although it could be a problem on my end
Old 10-05-2004, 11:55 PM
killspree
Dragon

Maybe you need to have omens checked in options to download the file with the epics, but it should be a global file.