Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::General > Archive::General Discussion

Archive::General Discussion Archive area for General Discussion's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

View Poll Results: Should we make an EQEmu Team usergroup?
Yes! 14 87.50%
No. 2 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 02:24 AM
Sakrateri
Dragon

Dunno whats going on with the one person trying to stir some shiat up here but I hope the people that matter take no notice of it, As I said if we cant help the people that are ignorant or pissed off and want to stir everyone up then we need to learn to ignore them (personally I favor the ban the assholes approach) and just keep going here.

As for what they do with money? well I am sure people that have donated don't really give a shit as long as they can continue using their emulator the LoginServer and the forums for help (btw cole89103 have you ever donated?) I say to the Devs that as long as the login server and forums are there to use then Rock On!

I dunno, I just wish people would either post some kind of fixes for the site, the emulator, the wiki, the greenhouse effect, the NEAs (near earth asteroids), Hard to remove bra clips, frizzy hair......ANYTHING and stop causing shit here or get off.

Game Gallery

My Forums

Old 04-28-2008, 06:42 AM
Scorpious2k
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcardX View Post
I'd like to state for the record that as one of the developers on this project for the last 18 months or so, I have never taken a penny from the community nor have I been offered any money from the community for my work. If any of the developers have received any donations, I am not one of them and I have no knowledge of such activity.
I have been a developer for 4 years and around the project even longer, and can say the same.

I think it is time to drop this and move forward.

We have an emulator to work on and make even better than it is.
Old 04-28-2008, 07:52 AM
cole89103
Banned

Ive been here for two years and i DIDNT start the shit read the fucking post genius i RESPONDED that IF IF IT WAS TRUE IT was wrong to do! so get YOUR facts straight

the leikas fixes are so great they never even made it into the code imagine that ever think maybe thats because he likes to post untested code that upon testing doesnt work? just a shot in the dark there..

and yes i said there should be more dev activity and that your and angelox' leaving might be a blessing in disguise because the devs might actually step back up to the plate instead of hide in silence like they have for a long time now for the most part.

But i did NOT stir shit up i didnt start shit i didnt even make the accusatory post i COMMENTED on it then dax comes through with his holier then thou attidude and starts insulting the entire community? fuck that hes not even that great of a programmer, every first year programming student knows you never release untested programming. but because he has an UNOFFICIAL Title that makes him better then the rest of us? fuck that

btw this shit right here is why i stayed silent for two years and why im probably going to do it again and put my effort forth elsewhere
Old 04-28-2008, 08:19 AM
Scorpious2k
Demi-God

I think this has gone far enough.

If you want to complain and accuse take it elsewhere.

If you want to continue working on the emulator, help the community, and have fun doing it, then pick it up and get started.

Whenever one door closes another opens. It's time to stop complaining about the closed one and walk through the open one.

This thread is closed. So is this topic. Don't restart it elsewhere.