Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 06-10-2013, 12:23 PM
Mortow
Hill Giant

Default Aug pool issue - RoF

I am using the RoF client and have reports that the UF client has this issue as well. When you open the aug pool it just displays two empty slots with no combine button. If I log in with SoF client it displays and works pefectly. My db is peq rev 2506 I pulled the latest files last night and recompiled but the issue remains. Anyone know what could cause this? This is 32 bit version as well. Thanks.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:23 PM
Kingly_Krab
Administrator

This is an issue only with the RoF client, I have a UF/HoT Hybrid client that works just fine.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:01 PM
demonstar55
Demi-God

RoF development has basically stopped because the Steam client got updated. Augs work differently on live and the aug pools do not work at all on live. Unless you want to take up RoF client development I would recommend telling them to use a different client. UF should work fine with augments.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:11 PM
liquest
"Special" Member

RoF Does not utilize the aug pool system anymore they upgraded to simply just putting the augs straight into the armor itself. Im unsure if that is added in yet but a work around that would be the #bot augmentitem command.

Liquest Auctions, WTB AA's up to the current compatable clients PST with offer.

"A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." ~Fredrick Nietzsche

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.." ~Albert Einstein
Old 06-10-2013, 08:55 PM
Mortow
Hill Giant

Default Thanks

Thanks for the info. I appreciate the quick responses.