Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 10-20-2013, 06:01 PM
Kingly_Krab
Administrator

The server has went down about 5 or so times in the last 30 minutes, is it being DDoS'd or is the hosting not viable?

EDIT: If possible would Jehovah mind sending me a private message here?
Old 10-21-2013, 05:08 AM
eamxxx1
Fire Beetle

a good news is: the evasive discipline is now working correctly XD
Old 10-21-2013, 02:24 PM
Kavanah
Sarnak

Who is working on SoA right now? My warrior is stuck in Feerrott/PoFear zoneline, I just keep zoning over and over and over. Can someone get me ported out of there while I'm offline?
Old 10-21-2013, 05:44 PM
rencro
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavanah View Post
Who is working on SoA right now? My warrior is stuck in Feerrott/PoFear zoneline, I just keep zoning over and over and over. Can someone get me ported out of there while I'm offline?
Wish I could help, but I have no access to the server or db -(
Old 11-04-2013, 03:21 AM
Tave
Fire Beetle

Quote:
I'd love to get Tave back and dunno if he reads these forums or plays anymore, but I'd love to have him and his 80 some odd alts back to help keep raids smooth and fill in any spots that were needed. Guy was a powerhouse, plain and simple
Quoted for truth!

Quote:
Enigma > TPE

Razorgimp > Fenken
You silly children and your petty squabbling. Have you not yet come to realize -

Tave > All ???

Over my time on various EQEmu Servers I've played with good folks. SOA was no exception. Fenken , DPS, Coins, Gimp, Suki etc etc etc . Ive run with so many people naming them all would be a pain.

I saw that the server was up a few days ago and thought I would check the forums for some updates. Managed to log in yesterday and saw 2 people actually online playing . What I did notice is now I have a ping of 1330 ms . All your old characters should be there My characters were available at login screen although I didnt bother trying to log them in.

My suggestions are as follows:

1. Stop making it necessary to have Evasive up to be able to tank anything.

2. Stop nerfing the damage of melee players into the dirt. I once ran a box group of three wizards and one enchanter and outdpsed a raid.

3. Put in some fun content .

Ill check this forum every now and then for changes . Ive been playing Lord of the Rings Online in my free time on the Servers Elendilmir (The Osgiliath GUard) and Brandywine (Knights of Dol Amaroth) . Looking forward to playing with you all if the server does come back up again in full swing and I have a good ping like I did last time.

Cheers Tave.
Old 12-30-2013, 02:31 AM
eamxxx1
Fire Beetle

Down now? Still cant log on.