Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Database/World Building

Development::Database/World Building World Building forum, dedicated to the EQEmu MySQL Database. Post partial/complete databases for spawns, items, etc.

Old 02-20-2013, 11:20 PM
Aumin
Fire Beetle

Default Zone server stopped

Hello, I recently posted on forums.axclassic.com about zone servers crashing whenever players visit less traveled zones in my emulator. I am using the latest axclassic repack with PEQ DB. I was able to get everything up and running for my emulator, yet I am getting zone server stopped debug messages along with a Debug Assertion Failed! error whenever players visit less traveled zones. I was hoping someone from the EQemu forums might be able to offer some insight on the matter. I have added a link to my original thread below containing server debug data along with the error message I am receiving. I would greatly appreciate assistance on this matter as my server is growing in popularity amongst my friends. Thank you in advance for your time!

http://forums.axclassic.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=3113
Old 02-20-2013, 11:24 PM
Zamthos
Discordant

At the start it says this:

Code:
Unable to open opcodes file 'patch_SoD.conf'. Thats bad.
[Debug] [NET__OPCODES] Error loading opcodes file patch_SoD.conf. 
Not registering patch SoD.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:42 AM
Aumin
Fire Beetle

Yes, I was under the impression that the axclassic repack did not require SoD. Though I'd be happy to try a fix if you have one in mind. Thoughts on how to remedy the issue?
Old 02-21-2013, 01:10 AM
Zamthos
Discordant

If it's an issue with the repack you're using you'll have to speak with the AXClassic developers about it, although I can tell you how to get the patch_SoD.conf, I can't guarantee it will work for you. Here's a link to an entire server setup guide for the PEQ Repacks: http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka...tupGuide#Step3