Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 10-11-2004, 06:21 AM
mfcjunkie
Fire Beetle

Default Servers ??

do the Creators of EQemu have a server ? i am looking for a legit server that will hopefully be around a while , i tryed to log onto the ones that they recomend but when i log on it kicks me to the server select screen again

any ideas on a good legit server

thank you for your time
Old 10-11-2004, 02:48 PM
animepimp
Dragon

Theres usually a test server up thats the devs server. And most devs have a server that they run. Like Scorpious2k is run by Scorpious2k who developes the Emu sometimes. His is the best legit server.
Old 10-11-2004, 02:55 PM
mattmeck

Depends on how legit you want, you want like live legit see Winters Roar, you want legit with easier leveling and better items and armor ect see Scorpious2k, there the 2 servers that have been around for ages.
Old 10-11-2004, 02:56 PM
mfcjunkie
Fire Beetle

i have not seen that one up , the few that i have tryed and realy like are TCs MyWorld_Kunark there is no loot on the critters yet but will keep my eye on that one... there there is Empire wich i like realy well but i am not to fond of PvP ... i tryed to log onto [PEQ] the Grand createion but when i make my character and try to log on i get booted back to Server Select creeen .. i have tryed to log onto a few other legit servers but same thing happens i get booted ... not tryed any other servers then that cuz i want to play on a legit server

sounds good but they must not be up i dont see either of them servers ... i am looking for both of them legit servers either one would be good

thank you
Old 10-11-2004, 03:03 PM
animepimp
Dragon

The ones that are booting you are probably 5.9 DR1 and you need to play on 5.9 DR2. Scorp2k is 5.7 DR6 and uses a different login server than the ones compatible with live and Winters Roar is 5.3 and uses another different login server. If you want to play on either check out their websites in the server list thread.
Old 10-11-2004, 06:51 PM
Wiz
Dragon

See link in my sig.

Winter's Roar is a legit server that has been running for two years now.
Old 10-11-2004, 09:14 PM
Sakrateri
Dragon

You can go here www.fatesdestiny.com and have a look around see if it looks like what your looking for , head to the NEWS section of the forums to see whats going on .

Game Gallery

My Forums