Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 10-24-2004, 03:13 AM
Iaewen
Fire Beetle

Default Looking for people to co-run a server with

Hi,

I have been looking at creating my own EQemu server, its going to be definetly going on a proper ded server and run 24/7 however as I am an unexperienced eqemu user I'm looking for people who know what their doing in setting up a server and working on the technical aspect constantly. Basically I hope to be renting a decent server with a proper control panel that allows access for several serverOPs I would be taking over the payment.

I seek the kind of people that have experience but might have not had the resources to run a server so this is your oppertunity.
For the last hour I have been working out a little presentation that might be worth taking a look at, it's the concept of the server's gameplay style and philosophy.
Find more information here.
(Note that this server is still non-existant and merely a vision on the site, all of it is made up out of pure, well, boredom basically and shouldn't be taken as a foundation but as a direction for this project)

I would be happy to also recieve your input or suggestions via PM or in this post, do please send a PM or an e-mail or even post on that sites board if you are interested in becoming a serverOP on my server.

Please don't see this as another "Hello, my server sucks I need more GM's" I am merely looking for one or two people that can work well together.

Thanks for your attention