Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 10-27-2004, 03:45 AM
SteelDragon
Sarnak

Where are the low level mobs at on this server? I followed a guide, but they were all red to level 1...
Old 10-27-2004, 12:21 PM
layziethekid
Fire Beetle

did you try to attack them?
Old 10-28-2004, 05:12 AM
Cutter
Sarnak

This is not a thread to get support for the server.. we have our own forums for this type of questions.. pls try to direct help questions about the server there.. thank you..

www.vektorlabs.com
Old 10-31-2004, 08:20 AM
mooiman
Fire Beetle

Just wanted to thank the evolution crew for their wonderfull server . It's great! Not that I don't like some pvp but for pve this server is amazing
Old 10-31-2004, 09:27 AM
Cutter
Sarnak

thank you im glad you like us and enjoy the server.. it really makes us feel good when we get compliments like this.. atleast we know all our hard work didnt go in vain
Old 11-04-2004, 03:17 PM
soul_thief
Fire Beetle

I hate to seem like one of those people that post just to be doing something but, in this case I have to. I just came back to EMU after not being happy with most of the servers in the 5.5 days. Very frustrating times.

Well now I am glad that I came back and happened to take a look at the Evolution server. I've tried a few others in the last few days and end up deleting the char because I enjoy playing there just that much more. I've also brought my fiance to play with me on Evo and she actually tried to play several times while I was not around. That may not seem significant; however, to all of you that have a woman in your life with little to no patience and is very stubborn about getting things her way, you'll understand why it's unbelievable she did try to play.

Well it appears the server is currently offline so I won't waist time posting here. But Cutter and the rest of the crew, just one more player wanting to say phenomenal job!!!!
Old 11-14-2004, 09:59 AM
Cutter
Sarnak

yes we were down for a bit.. had to do a few changes to the server.. get some upgrades.. and do a bit of staff changing but were back.. good as new.. new everything.. sorry for going down for a bit.. but were still around and expect to be around for a very long time.