Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 11-04-2004, 01:39 AM
Eck0style
Fire Beetle

Default Most populated custom-legit server?

Which one has the most players online at a time?

I played on EMPIRE for 39 levels, then it pretty kuch grew on me that I wasnt a fan of PvP(its way too annoying), so I'm looking for a new server to play on, hopefully one that has identical exp/loot edits like EMPIRE.

Thanks.
Old 11-04-2004, 03:01 AM
Adh87
Sarnak

Default ey

who was your toon? i can lvl you up to 51 if you dont mind grouping with me...but once you turn 51 ill pk you whenever i see you =)
Old 11-04-2004, 09:18 AM
hypershadow66
Banned

Legends of the Damned is a good one or my server will be ready for people soon (carnage of war) as well.
Old 11-04-2004, 10:28 AM
mysticalninjajesus
Banned

winters roar still has the most.. right? you cant see the num of players on a serv anymore (which i like) so i cant tell
Old 11-04-2004, 10:13 PM
Wiz
Dragon

See sig.

75-150 on evenings.
Old 11-05-2004, 04:55 AM
Woodlife Treestrider
Banned

Empire owns LotD... LotD is such a gay server, the exp is WAY slow. If you don't play empire cause its pvp, then at least thats one less whiner for me to own. And if you only got to 38 then quit, then your a noob. Empire is so much better at higher levels, so if your gonna quit without givin it a good try, then please be my guest and leave.
Old 11-05-2004, 05:15 AM
Eck0style
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlife Treestrider
If you don't play empire cause its pvp, then at least thats one less whiner for me to own. And if you only got to 38 then quit, then your a noob. Empire is so much better at higher levels, so if your gonna quit without givin it a good try, then please be my guest and leave.

Christ, what the hell is your deal? I tried it for a good week or two getting to level 39(41 this morning, nobody around to disrupt me leveling up), and the PKing went from being fun to being annoying and bothersome, so I really dont play much on the server anymore. No need to throw a fit over nothing that concerns you, son.
Old 11-05-2004, 05:23 AM
Woodlife Treestrider
Banned

lol. A good week or so? And your only level 39? pfft, newbs
Old 11-05-2004, 05:25 AM
Eck0style
Fire Beetle

Quote:
lol. A good week or so? And your only level 39? pfft, newbs
Yeah, it's a real shame when I do/play something else other than play EQ, isisnt it?
Old 11-05-2004, 05:32 AM
Woodlife Treestrider
Banned

LOL.... read your own post dipshit "I tried playing for a good week or two.." that would pretty much mean that you have played for a week or two on this server, and only got to 39... and dont say its because you didnt play... your a NOOB, I can get from 1-40 in 3 hours or less.... if you cant, your a fldghj noob.... and chance your name faget, eckostyle, what a flamer you are. you prolly some nerdy lil prick with big ass glasses who tries to act cool. fuckin wigger
Old 11-05-2004, 05:54 AM
hypershadow66
Banned

Quote:
Discuss and post info about servers here. No flaming or advertisement spam, AND NO SUPPORT EITHER. Stop asking support questions here, Christ.
notice, no flaming just so you know.
Old 11-05-2004, 06:16 AM
Woodlife Treestrider
Banned

alright alright... was mad cause Empire is a sick server, and him whinin bout PKers on a PVP server is really annoying. THere was no point in adding that he played on Empire and quit cause of pkers... just no reason to. but im done flaming
Old 11-05-2004, 08:44 AM
Eck0style
Fire Beetle

Quote:
LOL.... read your own post dipshit "I tried playing for a good week or two.." that would pretty much mean that you have played for a week or two on this server, and only got to 39... and dont say its because you didnt play... your a NOOB, I can get from 1-40 in 3 hours or less.... if you cant, your a fldghj noob.... and chance your name faget, eckostyle, what a flamer you are. you prolly some nerdy lil prick with big ass glasses who tries to act cool. fuckin wigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by I
No need to throw a fit over nothing that concerns you, son.
Check your PM's. I have alot to say to you.

Also, if simply saying you dont like something is "whining", you should see those retarted posts you made at me. Those, son, seem like whining. Whining because I dont devote all my time on EQEmu to your beloved server(no offense to the server itself). Oh, God, I'm horrible. I'll go kill myself now.
Old 11-05-2004, 09:34 AM
Psylocke
Fire Beetle

Winters Roar is by far the best CUSTOM legit server out there when you compare people population... S2k was a great Custom legit server with many people.. but..

IF you are just talking population that above is my opinions are the best...

Wintersroar is no S2k or any server.... you will earn everything you get.. you will die... and you wil not get any fast loot.. unless you strive to earn it.. plain and simple.. alot of people like that.. outside of that. they have thier own login server with WIZ and a few others changing the code all the time to make it CUSTOM...

S2k.. great server as well.. much different from WR, alot easier.. with very nice drops.. Scorp always improving server... with his own codes...

The rest of the servers.. fly by nights..
You see them.. they go. they come back.. then gone again...
but for whatever reason they cannot keep a steady server going at all times...

another one is PEQ.. they have been around.. but they are not Custom like you asked... they are using kunark database which they have compiled close to Lives old EQ servers.. I havent played much on it.. but i hear its really chanelleging and fun..

my suggestion to you is to try them all out.. no preferences.. i can really tell you about..

It really goes on what you like to play.. if you like pvp or not, if you like easy worlds or not.. if you like lots of quests, or if you like a close to live Server... One thing i would suggest though.. is the server on something Dedicated or not..

I pretty much determine that on any server i play on.. if they have a machine at thier house.. and running it.. i usually wont even go there.. knowing 85% chance they wont stay around long unless im just extremely bored...

One thing I wished LE would do.. is somehow identify what servers are home servers and which ones are on a dedicated machine.. Some machines and connections , like PEQ is ran from a home machine but his is a dedicated box ......

anyways just a bit of insight..... hope it helps you out..
Old 11-05-2004, 10:49 AM
sotonin
Demi-God

Quote:
another one is PEQ.. they have been around.. but they are not Custom like you asked... they are using kunark database which they have compiled close to Lives old EQ servers.. I havent played much on it.. but i hear its really chanelleging and fun..
Velious now actually. We are down right now because of issues with the velious zones. Seems they have a shit ton more npcs than the previous expansions and they eat cpu like no other. Trying to figure out a solution to make them playable.