Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 05-10-2012, 06:13 PM
501st
Sarnak

Default Race/Global List

Surprisingly it seems people actually found this useful when I posted it in that "project loading time" thread. So I figured I'd update it and put a new one up.

I revamped it. Includes all races up through the April 11th 2012 build of the Live client. The layout is much cleaner.

Quote:
Race Number - Race Name - Containing File Name
I also moved the Global Load listings. Rather than be centered around a single client and built into the list, the complete Global Load info for every EQEmu compatible client (minus 6.2) is listed at the end of the race list. It's meant to be read backwards in a way. Rather than list every global race for every client, I instead listed every global race for Titanium, then for SoF I only listed new races for SoF that were not global for Titanium, for SoD I listed new races that were not global for SoF or Titanium. And so on and so forth. To see what races are global for each client you then combine the lists backwards. For example Titanium's global load only contains the Titanium list. SoD's global load on the other hand contains SoD, SoF, and Titanium's lists. VoA/Live's Global Load contains all the Global lists.

In addition, over time Sony has added new textures to certain race models. For example originally the Roboboar only had the regular rusted texture. With Underfoot+, however, they also added a second shiny silver texture. There are many races with similar situations of newer clients adding additional textures. I compiled, at the bottom of the list, all races that had new textures added, listed by the number of new textures and by what client added them.

Can download the new list here. As before you'll need Open Office or Microsoft Office to open the document.

If people actually find this useful I'll try and keep it updated with new races as they're added as well as new information that people would like or as I see fit.

Have fun!

-Danyelle
Old 05-10-2012, 07:29 PM
Luccian
Sarnak

I love you Dany!
GL on whatever you're working on now. This is great.