Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 06-21-2009, 08:49 PM
imbri
Fire Beetle

Default Interested in helping...

I've finally gotten a server up and running, and would be interested in helping with the development process. I'm a developer by profession and have plenty of C++ experience (albeit it's been years since I've written anything) and tons of SQL experience. I tried to post my interest to help with the database on the PEQ boards, but my account is inactive and couldn't post. I also have several accounts still active on Live as well. Pretty much looking for a place to start. If an admin could PM me that would be great.
Old 06-21-2009, 09:04 PM
trevius
Developer

You can start anywhere you like. If you see a bug you want to fix, or a system you want to get working that doesn't already, or just to improve on an existing system to make it work better or closer to Live. You can even come up with new ideas or functions that can be added. Anything you can come up with should be posted in the Code Submissions section of the forums. Please make sure to do diffs of the changes if possible and follow the guidelines there for posting your code submissions.
Old 06-21-2009, 10:09 PM
ChaosSlayerZ
Demi-God

yes, specialy the new ideas

see my signature for a link to a rather extensive wishlsit
thought about half of them allready implemented thanks to our dev team