Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > EQEmu Operations Center

EQEmu Operations Center Web development tools

Old 11-24-2014, 03:35 PM
seveianrex
Sarnak

Default Connection issue

Hey, feel a bit foolish to ask for help here but I'm completely stumped. I've tried everything I can think of. And scanned through the threads on here about connection issues without anything jumping out at me.

- Confirmed that port 3306 is open using Open Port Check tool - using both my IP and a DNS referrer I have setup to my dev box.

- Also tried deleting the 'eoc_db_user'@'69.168.254.244' and re-adding it with wildcard '%' just as a simple test, still no go.

- Setup a different db user account but for a box on a different network and managed to connect to it via mysql on commandline using both my IP and the DNS referrer on the first try.

- Noted the comments about JS and blockers being issues so tried different browsers to see if any difference, nope. Tried in two browsers on this box and two browsers on a mac box all with the same confounding result.

"Cannot connect to server!
Cannot connect to database peq"

Any suggestions would be welcome!
Thanks
Sev
Old 11-24-2014, 04:07 PM
seveianrex
Sarnak

Disregard. Randomly started working. Can't find a delete option for my OP.