Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2015, 04:02 PM
malanaria
Fire Beetle

Thumbs up My favorite server ever.

http://leetsauceforums.proboards.com/

Leetsauce productions. It is a preferred server with the best (as I have seen and I have played dozens of servers on emu) player base I have seen. It is a plat based economy where plat means something. You can buy gear in the bazaar (from merchants) that will get you pretty far. And there are merchants that sell gear else wear that sell top end gear. Some of the best stuff is drops, but some of the best is from merchants.

So here is the gist:

Custom augments ( no one else has this). You can literally make an augment out of any item. You chose the aug slot it goes into (item slot is determined by the item, IE weapons go in weapons, and yes, weapon damage is kept on the augs and added to your weapon). All stats are transferred over as well as effects (no clickys, augs dont have clickys). These cost you the item you want to make into an augment, and PP.

Custom Ornaments. This currently only applies to primary and secondary slot items at the moment. Same rules as custom augs, stats, procs, damage gets transferred over, BUT you also get the graphic.

Rebirth. Tired of being one class? Change classes! There is a quest that allows you to change classes, and when you do, you get to keep passave aa, AND you get a charm that casts a perma buff that is super badass. For instance, the Wizard perma buff gives double base spell damage. The enchanter buff gives a mana int buff, mana reiteration (casts another nuke when you cast a nuke) and super awsome haste. The Shaman buff gives tons of stats and HP, above stat caps. The idea here is that you can build upon your character further than just one class.

Hardcore versions of old zones (with improved loot). Such as crushbone, TOV, Sebilis, Unrest, Cazic thule, just to name a few.

Progression: Progress through several expansions, all the way up to underfoot!

Custom quest rewards. There are custom rewards for doing some of the old quests, like the BFG, or and of the velious keys. Even the epic 1.0 has a custom reward. It is your 4.0 epic! The 1.5-3.0 epic can be purchased from various merchants as you progress through expansions. There is also a ubor version of the UF shawl quest that can be attained. Lots of work, but worth it.

Mq2 is allowed. Warping, speed hax, macros are all ok. Also #peqzone *** works here as well. I friggin hate running around from zone to zone.

Boxing is allowed, but once you get some custom augs it is not really needed. Most content is tuned for a small group at most.

Race, and deity change. Want to be a high elf sk? A Gnome bard? Done.

Soon™ to come: Nimbus! Who doenst love nimbus! Also custom pets are on the horizon.

So, if you want something different, and not boring, and l33t. Check out leetsauce productions, you will not regret it.