Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::GeorgeS's Tools

Development::GeorgeS's Tools A forum just for GeorgeS's tools

Old 04-25-2008, 06:08 AM
GeorgeS
Forum Guide

Default Updates soon

Thanks for the section for the GeorgeS toolsets! -

I've updated many tools and spent probably over 200 hours since last 2 months. A new tool is coming that works like the D2 random tool, and the npc editor is revamped with graphics added for npc viewing.
Item editor will now have vastly improved table editing added and some nice features added in. Many of these features are from people's requests.

Since I am currently temp. working in Japan, and won't get back to the US for the next 2 weeks, updates won't go live till then. My consulting has been busy for a few months here in Tokyo/Kamakura... and that's why the upated tools are sitting on my PC right now.

I'm spending many nights working in the hotel coding new tools and upgrading existing ones..

Later
GeorgeS

http://www.georgestools.chrsschb.com//
Old 04-25-2008, 08:15 PM
trevius
Developer

GeorgeS, did you change your signature? LOL, that is where I always tell people to look for your website link :P Maybe post the link and sticky it.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:29 PM
mattmeck

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevius View Post
GeorgeS, did you change your signature? LOL, that is where I always tell people to look for your website link :P Maybe post the link and sticky it.
Nope he was move back into the registered User group, everyone can now have Sigs, so its fixed for him too =)