Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 05-25-2009, 09:22 AM
provocating
Demi-God

Default Character missing armor texture - Dye problem ?

I have a player who's Vah Shir warrior is missing the texture for leg armor. No matter what item the player puts on the legs, no graphic shows. I know that the player dye's there armor. Also other pieces are showing different colors.

I logged in as them and even on my client the same problem exists. If it is indeed an armor dying problem how can I set it back to default. I had the try the #nodye command, or whatever it was.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:34 PM
provocating
Demi-God

Okay I narrowed this down further, maybe it can be a hint of where I need to look. I created a new Vah Shir yellow, with tiger stripes. I copied said profile to this characters profile same problem. He is also the same female Vah Shir with the tiger stripes. I then create a female with the yellow dotted fur, copy that profile to his, the armor all shows. So something is wrong here if someone can point me in the right direction.
Old 05-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Uleat
Developer

I'm tacking my problem on to this one until I can track down the cause.

My Vah Shir models seem to hit-and-miss updates to the chest armor with the RoF client..only logging out affects a change.

I first noticed it with bots, but it doesn't seem to be limited to them.

Bots seem to be affected 100% of the time, but client and npc seem to be more sporadic..bots do correct the model when I respawn them, but
are still bugged to future changes. Using an UF client as a reference shows that the changes are actually occurring.

Using #wc has no effect on a 'bugged' mob. However, I can use '#fixmob texture next' to cycle the texture back to '0' and then the wear
change works.

Since I'm only seeing this on the RoF client atm, I'm not starting a bug report unless I trace it to something in the server code.

Compilin' Dirty