Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 12-01-2006, 12:37 PM
Killae
Fire Beetle

Lightbulb My Experience (server list)

PEQ - general bluebie server with most quests good DB etc... highest character is 55 paladin good exp rate decent community.Great Latency

KMRA- Used to play on this server, haven't checked it out -neutral-/boring.

Zeb- Didn't like it when I walked it mouthy people as opposed to the type I like to play, i quit after about 30 minutes, just not my thang. if you are the opposite of me then this is probably the mainstream bluebie for you baby!

Eternal Wrath- Really great so far, leveling seems slower than advertised , not so connected with the quests , decent latency , Quiet usually to the point of silence -ah the peace- Max character level 4 bst.

If you would like to advertise your server I would like to make this thread sticky and list informations about your unadvertised server. Preferrably custom, something fun and entertaining big + for PvP server listings.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Belfedia
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killae
If you would like to advertise your server I would like to make this thread sticky and list informations about your unadvertised server. Preferrably custom, something fun and entertaining big + for PvP server listings.
http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka...=activeservers
http://eqfroggy.new.fr : Froggy French Server Website.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:52 PM
John Adams
Demi-God

That's a nice link and all, Belfedia, however it's hardly current. I like this idea, so perhaps the posts here can be migrated to the Wiki, if the servers last more than a month.
Old 12-01-2006, 06:48 PM
bennyboy888
Fire Beetle

Shards to dalaya
Predominantly bluebie server with some people flagging red and still able to be healed/buffed and vice versa from blues but not many people and last time i pvp'd they wern't very skilled of course.
Server comprises of raiding guilds, enough said new content consists of new places to raid for the high end guilds primarily. No ldon it pretty much does up to pop with lucin gone (still some zones in there), although most of it is purely original eq alot are hand made so to speak, misty thicket and rv can be deadly zones in the right places and right time. Last time i checked they had 5ish tradeskills pretty well done but once again, only high end elitist guilds can get the stuff for upping skills 175+.
Highest level 65 aa's are like original eq with about 600max to spend, another 200 to store which only the elitists ever get. Ok latency, bad community, once again the elitist's run everything gm's have chars in game although they dont exploit their gm status they know everything i even caught a gm fighting for a group once.exp rate is about 1-2 times that of eq although you coudln't grind through it like im sure a lvl 75 making a alt could on live. a OK quest system up, not many but still.
Overall, i found it difficult to do anything without the help of, well, anyone and i just don't mean groups its primarily family/friend based because thats what the big guilds compose of, not to mention corrupt gm's.
They did have something going on about making a pvp server but thats months old and i'm sure its dead now as about 98% of the server is bluebie.