Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 02-18-2012, 01:04 AM
Fallout2Forever
Fire Beetle

Default Going back to Irreverant, and I have several questions.

Hello there EQ fans.

First of all, I apologize if this is the wrong place to put a topic like this. If it is, feel free to move it to its correct spot.

So it's like this.

I've been wanting to go back and play on the Irreverant(SP?) server for a very long time, but I couldn't remember my usernames or passwords. Turns out I had them all written down to notepad in a folder that I assumed that I had deleted a long time ago. I'm currently installing the game

Anyways, I'm thinking that I'm probably going to roll all new toons. However, I'll transfer any applicable old gear to them, and maybe donate the rest that I can to someone else. I'm also going to transfer whatever currency my old toons had gotten along the way as well.

Anyways, here are my many questions. I know, it's probably waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many, so I completely understand if you ignore most of them. But please, at least somewhat try to answer parts of question 2 and 3.

1. I haven't played the game since early 2010, if not before that date. Will my account still exist?

2. I'm thinking of either 2 boxing, or perhaps 3 boxing depending on how well my computer can take it. What's important to me more than anything else is being able to move fast(IOW, Spirit of Wolf) and REALLY great DPS, along with healing mid-battle. (Yes, in that order.) I'd also like to have one good and one evil character, so I can deposit money and MISC equipment for temporary safekeeping If I 2 box,

I'm thinking doing a team of the following:

Troll Shadowknight, and Wood Elf Druid.

or

Iksar Monk, and Barbarian Shaman.

Which of the 2 sounds the most practical, and why? Feel free to suggest another combo as well. Keep in mind however that like I said, I want one good, and one evil.

If I 3 box, assuming that my pc handle it, this is what I would have in mind:

Troll Shadowknight, Iksar Shaman, and...well I'm not sure what else. I don't think that my computer could handle it, but hypothetically, which would be the best choice of the bunch, and why would it be the best choice?

Oh, and for those of you who don't know, Irreverant at the very least was(I assume it still is) a server that had increased DPS, and fast health and Mana regeneration. Keep those facts in mind please.

3. This is more of a Irrevant server related question more than anything else. How is the server doing nowadays? Is it still somewhat active? Have there been any massive changes at all? Are most of the main staff still there? Most importantly, does it require more than Titanum now to access all features?

4. I know about the whole play guide, which teaches you how to install the game correctly, but what I don't know is if there were any good user interface mods I used before. So I wouldn't mind any suggestions if there are, along with any suggested other type of mods, as long as they're not considered cheating.

5. Free free to tell me anything else that's happened in the last 2 and a half years or so that you think I might want to know.

Thank you so much for your time.
Old 02-18-2012, 05:50 AM
Burningsoul
Discordant

My guess would be posting at the actual servers' forums...
http://irreverentlabs.com/EQ/index.php

I'll wager anything you find more help there, should answer quite a few of your questions

Edit: I also know the GM frequently stops be here, maybe he can fill you in a bit more.
Old 02-20-2012, 03:46 PM
Irreverent
The Solo Server

Toons still there. But, I can't help you with PW's to your userids. That's between you and eqemulator.net.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:38 PM
liquest
"Special" Member

there you go, you heard from the man yourself =D

Liquest Auctions, WTB AA's up to the current compatable clients PST with offer.

"A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." ~Fredrick Nietzsche

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.." ~Albert Einstein