Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 12-24-2018, 04:15 PM
jshows1
Sarnak

Default Help with Akkadius' EOC

I posted this in a reply to the thread talking about Akkadius' EOC but I realized after that may not be the best place to post.

I'm trying to get the EOC working with my DB. I believe I've followed the instructions as listed here: http://eoc.akkadius.com/EOC2/

However when I try to login from http://eoc.akkadius.com/EOC2/login.php It won't connect.

I checked through Heidi and I DID create the user eoc_database_user with eoc_database_password for user at 142.44.176.142

I also have port 3306 opened in my router. Does anyone have any suggestions that I could try?
Old 07-17-2019, 12:14 PM
JulEQemuforum
Fire Beetle

It's not really enough to just open a port, you have to set up port forwarding to your EQ server. Reading your post, it sounds like like EOC is hitting your public IP address on port 3306. But your EQ server does not reside on your public IP address, it is NATted behind it. So essentially you have to tell your firewall "If a request from 142.44.176.142 on port 3306 comes in, direct it to <private EQ server IP address> on port 3306." Your firewall will relay the connection to your box. Hope this helps.
Old 08-22-2019, 02:31 PM
strugglegenerator
Hill Giant

Set your server to a local static IP such as 192.168.1.33 and make sure all your ports are open for that IP.