Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 09-25-2009, 01:32 PM
Producer_BMW
Hill Giant

Default Zoning issue cont.

I am running static zones for classic
also when I try dynamic it does it as well

and It seems every single time someone zones that ZONE.exe crashes !! ?

very frigging odd

can anyone be of assistance to help me better figure out wtf i've done or figure out what the issue is thank you.

I've been having some issues with Internet as well
like I will load msn.com surf for a minute try to load another page and i will get an error

but if I refresh the page it will work again it's like its DROPPING but I have internet and Im not getting a notification saying lost connection its just like there then it isn't I have no idea WTF is going on

but if these are related please let me know thank you
ANd yes i've checked with my ISP and everything modem wise checks out okay.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:31 PM
Rogean
Administrator

You have again and again demonstrated to me that you do not possess the required technological expertise to run a server, you are spamming the forums with multiple topics on the same issue, and you are spamming my PM Box with questions that are so simple it boggles me how you managed to even get the server running, and even with detailed answers you still can't even manage to register a worldserver (After I'v told you how to do it, and you even made a topic and Trevius told you how to do it, and then you PM me AGAIN asking how to do it.)

Stop it.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:35 PM
So_1337
Dragon

And here I thought I was the only one who got a PM every time he made a post =P
Old 09-26-2009, 11:31 AM
Producer_BMW
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
You have again and again demonstrated to me that you do not possess the required technological expertise to run a server, you are spamming the forums with multiple topics on the same issue, and you are spamming my PM Box with questions that are so simple it boggles me how you managed to even get the server running, and even with detailed answers you still can't even manage to register a worldserver (After I'v told you how to do it, and you even made a topic and Trevius told you how to do it, and then you PM me AGAIN asking how to do it.)

Stop it.
Geee im Sorry I asked you how to do something,

well I fixed the issue, No need to come out of char. and announce shit like that but its okay man, wont have to worry about me asking anymore questions to you.

Thank you for
your Precious Time,
Old 09-27-2009, 03:37 PM
Tharkun
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Producer_BMW View Post

I've been having some issues with Internet as well
like I will load msn.com surf for a minute try to load another page and i will get an error

but if I refresh the page it will work again it's like its DROPPING but I have internet and Im not getting a notification saying lost connection its just like there then it isn't I have no idea WTF is going on
I field this part of it....

If your modem checks out through your ISP, then the issue is either with the computer your running the applications on, or with your ROUTER. Either way these issues are not related to the running of the EMU. Please direct any further searches for assistance with your Internet connection to either your ISP, Router manufacturer, or try reading the manual for the router. As there is much hiding in there that will assist you with these issues.

If you find your self at a loss to determine why either your computer or router are not functioning, you honestly lack the knowledge to run a server. Either shelf the idea for now, while you take the time to educate your self, or stop altogether. Only you can answer this.

Most of the people that successfully run a server, I'd wager are either System Administrators, Computer Programmers, or have some sort of credentials in the fields of IT/IS, or Computer Science.