Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 09-02-2005, 06:25 PM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

Default Wow! I was just on Live and...

There are kool new "models" for the noob zones! Maybe other places too but I was just looking around North Qeynos for fun and noticed the mice are different. The big rats and bats are different..And in everfrost the spiders and those little goblin thingies are different..

So I changed my eqhost and made a shortcut to my live folder and logged into peq. Same old models. So I went back..Different models so I figure it might be a texture change or something...But then I seen a bard playing a Qeynos Gaurd shield for drums and I asked if him he see a drum in his hands and he say yes so I dont know what to think!

But the models look very cool! I will make up some jpegs and try to post some if someone wants to see these awesome creatures.
Old 09-02-2005, 08:50 PM
Pattos
Fire Beetle

Default indeed

they added much more new models..
like you said, the mice are different now and the spiders too, the spiders now look like tarentulas, all hairy and scary looking.
the drakes have new models too. they look more "draconic" like now.

also kobolds have new models.

but now in EQlive, every single char under 60 is a twink.
even those at level 1...
i've made a gnome warrior, and twinking him LIGHTLY with gothic, and swamp armor, and gave him a 500pp 13/26 sword, and a nice 50HP, 20 AC shield and he ROCKED!
but every newbie was wearing fungi tunics, and such, stuff that my 56 ranger couldn't afford.
Old 09-03-2005, 05:11 AM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

I was playing the tutorial and noticed the Kobolds. They look great. I thought they had onlt hanged them for the new tutorial. Now I see lots of things have been changed. Not too many noobs are twinked on Mealin. In fact they were amazed at my new toon(I happened to name him Twinked! LOL)killing the big guys in the fortress. Not too many people know about the fungis but at the bazaar they cost more than I could ever afford. Im glad I found the emu..I know more about this game now than alot of people who have played on live for years.
Old 09-03-2005, 12:27 PM
Kikaro
Sarnak

I went back to live and though the new models rocked. I was upset though that my wizzy's familiar was still the ugly drake of the old days instead of the new drakes.

Its still old but good that they are updating it.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:07 PM
Woodlife Treestrider
Banned

I was always wanting to see Druid's wolf form spells changed to the Werewolf lookin' things from the mistmore dungeons in live. Maybe if I ever get around to renting out a server I will make that happen.... who knows.
Old 09-04-2005, 03:25 AM
Pattos
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Zauis
I know more about this game now than alot of people who have played on live for years.
this doesn't matter anymore at EQlive... what matters is who got more pp or who raids 25 hours a day, 8 days a week! lol