Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::Windows Servers

Archive::Windows Servers Archive area for Windows Servers's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 10-08-2004, 09:44 AM
Cutter
Sarnak

Default what files were replaced

i need to know if anyone has a log or listing of what files were actually patched since the sept 14th patch .. or where i can find that at...

that client would work with 5.7dr6 servers. if someone could pls assist me on this it would greatly be appreciated
Old 10-08-2004, 01:51 PM
Malignus Wingnut
Hill Giant

This is Warez...and is not allowed to be discussed on forums. There are patchers out there, however I will not give you any links as they are warez. Search though, you may find something.
Old 10-08-2004, 03:50 PM
Cutter
Sarnak

no i wasnt asking for files.. i think you misunderstood me.. i know that sony gives you a list of files that was replaced or updated anytime they do patches.. what i was asking was, what log file was it in.. i am not asking for someone to give me thier files.. why would i? i have them.. there is a reason for my questioning.. nor do i support the talk of warez or any other things like that on here or anywhere else.. Im sorry you misunderstood me
Old 10-09-2004, 08:48 AM
Arcane
Sarnak

Look at the files under your EQ directory with the 001, 002, 003 004 extensions, those are some of the logs that EQ uses when patching through SOE
Old 10-09-2004, 11:23 PM
Cutter
Sarnak

ah thanks thats what i was looking for