Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 08-02-2023, 09:56 AM
Gree
Fire Beetle

Default Not connecting to db after mod in Spire

Hello all. Can somone indicate me the direction to take?

My scenario. I use Spire to mod a weapon. I open, clone the item, get the new id of item and mod. I don't use manual configuration. Use the button that increases all stats, (So it doesn't get mad). Save new item, close Spire. When I log on with start bat, World indicates no connection to server. The json file is configured correct. Not even Spire won't connect. However strange, if I open peq with heidi and minimize, Spire works, I can stay online for a few minutes with EQ client the it disconnects. I tried to look for a solution, rebuilt server and again the same thing. I also tried to restore peq from a backup and it gives me a PRIMARY error of sorts.

Before the new Discord format, at least I might dig in. I don't have access to the discord channel. Or I can see the Welcome and Bye buttons,

Kind of going crazy trying to diagnose the problem. Again, any hints to where to look?

Thanks
Old 09-24-2023, 08:26 AM
hoperwilson
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gree View Post
Hello all. Can somone indicate me the direction to take?

My scenario. I use Spire to mod a weapon. I open, clone the item, get the new id of item and mod. I don't use manual configuration. Use the button that increases all stats, (So it doesn't get mad). Save new item, close Spire. When I log on with start bat, World indicates no connection to server. The json file is configured correct. Not even Spire won't connect. However strange, if I open peq with heidi and minimize, Spire works, I can stay online for a few minutes with EQ client the it disconnects. I tried to look for a solution, rebuilt server and again the same thing. I also tried to restore peq from a backup and it gives me a PRIMARY error of sorts.

Before the new Discord format, at least I might dig in. I don't have access to the discord channel. Or I can see the Welcome and Bye buttons,

Kind of going crazy trying to diagnose the problem. Again, any hints to where to look?

Thanks
Remove that weapon which added by spire and then check if the issue still persists then this an internal issue which devs need to fix it.