Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::GeorgeS's Tools

Development::GeorgeS's Tools A forum just for GeorgeS's tools

Old 04-11-2011, 12:30 AM
dranovir45
Sarnak

[QUOTE=lerxst2112;198390]It means type this exactly at the command prompt once you are in the right directory:

for %i in (*.ocx) do regsvr32 %i

If that does not work, what is the exact error message in the dialogs that pop up?

Ok , i typed exactly that, nothing happend those, just went to the next line c:\EQitem (where i extracted the zip to)
Old 04-11-2011, 12:38 AM
lerxst2112
Demi-God

You need to be in the resources directory where the ocx files are when you run it.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:32 AM
shamanistik
Sarnak

ok it worked, thanks a lot !
Old 04-11-2011, 06:01 PM
dranovir45
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerxst2112 View Post
You need to be in the resources directory where the ocx files are when you run it.
It worked fine for me now, wish i could find where it tells me how to change the weapon graphic to what the weapon icon appears to be
Old 04-11-2011, 07:51 PM
Wolfling
Fire Beetle

If its just the icon as it appears in your inventory, click its picture to bring up the icon viewer, double click to select new icon, then save

If you want to change how it looks in game, find the look you want, note the IDfile IT number, and change your weapon to that number
Old 04-11-2011, 08:35 PM
dranovir45
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfling View Post
If its just the icon as it appears in your inventory, click its picture to bring up the icon viewer, double click to select new icon, then save

If you want to change how it looks in game, find the look you want, note the IDfile IT number, and change your weapon to that number
How would i go about looking for a weapon with that exact graphic w/o spending hours #giveitem with a name of wep ( or is there something im missing) cus these icons dont come with IDfile IT #s
Old 04-13-2012, 12:00 AM
BosConan
Fire Beetle

ok i trying to set up these tools and when i do it manually like you say i get % was unexpected at this time

any clue

i have tried it with several tools and get the same thing
Old 04-13-2012, 12:28 AM
wolfwalkereci
Discordant

The bat file never worked for me but following the thread here this is how I do it. Example below based on my folder structure.

Start Command Prompt:
cd c:\ ENTER
cd everquest ENTER
cd emu_server ENTER
cd georgetools ENTER
cd FOLDERNAME ENTER
cd resources ENTER
for %i in (*.ocx) do regsvr32 %i ENTER

I italic the folder name, replace that with whichever you are trying to get working.
I bold the keypress.
Should be easy to understand laid out like this.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:00 AM
BosConan
Fire Beetle

that is what i did to the T but i still get
% was unexpected at this time
Old 04-13-2012, 03:35 AM
lerxst2112
Demi-God

If you're getting an error like that then you aren't typing the line exactly. You can actually copy it from here and paste it into the command prompt if you click the icon in the upper left of the command prompt window and look under edit.

You should also open the command prompt as administrator or the registrations won't work. To do that click start, type cmd, and right-click it and pick run as administrator.