Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 04-12-2005, 02:19 PM
Nebben
Fire Beetle

Default Trying to run 6.0 DR3 server, cannot find the correct database.

I am sorry if this has been asked before or mentioned in a tutorial but I have been searching and cannot find much. I am trying to set up a server for my LAN that is exactly like the ones on Fate's Destiny, which is using DR3.

I understand how to set everything up, (I think.) but I cannot seem to find the proper database files to source into MySql. Can anyone familiar with the Fate's Destiny servers point me in the right direction, please?

I would really appreciate the help. I'm planning on playing with a few friends this weekend if we can get it running, and we'd much rather have our own server than play on an online one.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:40 PM
Cisyouc
Demi-God

As far as I know, Fates Destiny uses a custom database that is not publicly released.
namespace retval { template <class T> class ReturnValueGen { private: T x; public: ReturnValueGen() { x = 0; }; T& Generator() { return x; }; }; } int main() { retval::ReturnValueGen<int> retvalue; return retvalue.Generator(); }
C++ is wonderful.
Old 04-12-2005, 02:43 PM
Nebben
Fire Beetle

Default Hm.

Ah. I see.

I'm having problems because I can get a DR2 server running fine, but I can't connect to it. I get a 1017 error. I think it may be because I played on the FD server and some of my files are now incompatible. Perhaps I am screwed until the emulator is updated and I can repatch from EQLive :(

But oddly enough I can connect to other DR2 servers on the login server... why would that be?

Maybe my server config has something else messed up. Any reason I'd get a 1017 error other than file incompatibilities?
Old 04-12-2005, 02:56 PM
Nebben
Fire Beetle

Default Also.

I was using this guide: http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17363

to set up my server, and did everything exactly as it said, and got no errors. But one of the four database links, the one to 'STUFF', was dead, so I searched for the files that I needed to source that were missing (due to not being able to download that one zip) and entered them in. I am not sure if they are the proper versions.

Is there any place to download the ENTIRE needed database files for MySQL in one place? I cannot find them all together anywhere, and I wonder if the problem stems from my grabbing them from random places.
Old 04-12-2005, 07:32 PM
Nebben
Fire Beetle

Default Working now.

I found some different database files and have my server up and running now. Ignore previous posts. Thanks.
Old 04-19-2005, 02:25 AM
aragon
Sarnak

Would be nice If you could post a link from the DR3 database you found
Old 04-19-2005, 05:10 AM
Sakrateri
Dragon

I use to get upset at the devs and moderators for getting upset with people asking where this and that was but now I understand please try to use the search feature , It really does work , but until you get that figured out heres a link to a post with the database you want http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18058

It_______is______the________first________link_____ ____in_______the______post________from_______fathe rnitwit_________*

Game Gallery

My Forums

Old 04-21-2005, 01:03 AM
aragon
Sarnak

ProjectEQ Website is always down since a few days. That's why I'm looking for another site to download it. :P
Old 04-21-2005, 05:00 AM
Sakrateri
Dragon

Oh hey , Im sorry , I didnt know it was down , I had just been there right before i posted that but heres a direct link to the sourceforge download for it
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/p...ious-beta1.zip

Game Gallery

My Forums

Old 04-22-2005, 03:52 AM
aragon
Sarnak

Thank you for the link !!