Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 04-26-2005, 02:34 PM
Aradorn
Sarnak

Default emu question

when the new live emu update comes out after the testing phase one is possible to play a standalone server with spawns and quest?

also was wondering what files im going to need, I've downloaded the maps pack, peq-vel, and the version checker and naturally the compiled version of emu when it comes out.

one last thing is there a program to change what spell a char can get... like a paly getting the spell bind or gate or is that ingame?
Old 04-26-2005, 02:39 PM
RangerDown
Demi-God

Live won't work with minilogin if that's what you mean. You can still use the eqemu server unless issues specific to your network prevent it.
<idleRPG> Rogean ate a plate of discounted, day-old sushi. This terrible calamity has slowed them 0 days, 15:13:51 from level 48.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:42 PM
Aradorn
Sarnak

i just want to be able to play alone will that be possible when the new emu is out?
Old 04-26-2005, 02:57 PM
Belfedia
Demi-God

If we don't have a new version of minilogin or same program, i don't think :(
http://eqfroggy.new.fr : Froggy French Server Website.
Old 04-26-2005, 03:06 PM
Aradorn
Sarnak

Is the mini login usually updated by the emu team or done by avid c++ writers. I would love to learn c++ and do it myself but im going to college to learn 3d animation with Maya and I really have no spare time to even attempt to learn c++