Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 05-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Vampire1212
Sarnak

Default In-Game Rewards like Live?

I have my own server up and running for me and some friends to take revenge on live for kick our asses :p

To make it more live like I wanted to give us the same Claims that we were given on live when buying Secrets or Seeds.

I did look through the database and saw player_rewards (I think, not sure the exact name) and added the player id (1 in my case) and the item id (57, 575, 859 for example) When logged in, it says I have claims and shows 3 claims, but there are no icons and when I claim them, no items appears to be put in my inventory.

I'm wondering if this can even be done with the opcodes as of right now.

Thanks (:
Old 05-23-2010, 04:42 AM
KLS
Administrator

I realize this is a little old but yes! This is possible!

Although it's all manual at the moment you can setup claims. In your database there will be a table called veteran_reward_templates. With claim_id, name, item_id, charges and reward_slot.

With this table you can setup claims to give to players. A single reward is easy you would do something like

Code:
1 (claim id)
"Some reward name"
item id
1 (charges)
0 (slot)
But you can also do more complicated things like rewards of bags with items, using a common claim id to string them together.

ex:
Code:
1 (claim id)
"Some reward bag"
item id
1 (charges)
0 (slot)

+

1 (claim id)
"Some reward name"
item id
1 (charges)
1 (slot)

+

1 (claim id)
"Some reward name"
item id
1 (charges)
2 (slot)
Probably not the best explanation but hopefully people understand. You can then assign a claim to an account with the table account_rewards. That's fairly straight forward though, account id, reward id and amount. I'm not sure if rewards work on SoD or Live clients atm I'd have to check but they work on titanium and sof for sure.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:18 AM
Vampire1212
Sarnak

Thank you for the reply KLS (:

I understood that perfect too! I was wondering what all the rewards for veteren were.

Well now off to make a live-like experience (:
Old 05-26-2010, 09:24 AM
Akyra
Fire Beetle

Is it possible to assign these claims by flags? For example, I would want a quest which then flags the account for an item? However, I wouldn't want everyone to have the claim at the start. Does this make sense?

Thanks for any information.

Akyra
Old 12-24-2012, 06:31 PM
thepoetwarrior
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akyra View Post
Is it possible to assign these claims by flags? For example, I would want a quest which then flags the account for an item? However, I wouldn't want everyone to have the claim at the start. Does this make sense?

Thanks for any information.

Akyra
Yes, would be neat to do, reimburse items, rewards for playing 1 year, reward for Christmas time, etc. Would love to use the /claim window!