Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 08-25-2004, 03:28 PM
Toggo
Fire Beetle

Default Installing EQ/version question

Alright ive got just about all of the expansions for everquest. but its been mentioned that if u patch too far ur screwed. If i install one of these expansions will it screw me over by adding some patch u havent gotten through yet? Also, even if i install like eq and kunark, will i have to patch a bit to be able to use the EQemu servers?
Old 08-25-2004, 04:09 PM
animepimp
Dragon

No matter what you install you have to patch. But if you patch you can't play on emu servers. So if you don't already have EQ installed you are screwed with regards to the emu servers.
Old 08-26-2004, 03:09 AM
Toggo
Fire Beetle

....that sucks :cry:
Old 08-26-2004, 10:23 AM
hidetada
Fire Beetle

thats life for you...join the many others that are waiting for the fix for July 16th...your wait will be longer unfortunately. Good luck!