Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 12-24-2007, 10:52 PM
SunmanX
Fire Beetle

Are you talking about CHHome?
Old 12-28-2007, 02:06 AM
zutfen
Fire Beetle

No what he was originally talking about, but again, that would be one zone that I would love to see again... should have burned the file to a CD when I was a guide back in the day.
Old 12-28-2007, 02:43 AM
Telltolin
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zutfen View Post
No what he was originally talking about, but again, that would be one zone that I would love to see again... should have burned the file to a CD when I was a guide back in the day.
I quit the guide service back in October, myself. If by CHHome that person meant CSHome, I have that uploaded to my webhost (in a locked backup directory only accessable by myself). But of course it would be illegal and a bannable offense to post it.

I'm glad I left the guide program, what the hell is the deal with those grannies and their 3.8mb sigs with poser artwork and the constant threads asking how to make an a href link. I'm surprised I never saw one of them go ((((((((((%T)))))))))). OK, I'll shut up now.
Old 04-20-2008, 01:59 AM
gernblan
Discordant

I also have the original CSHome, Jest3 runs a new custom one now though (mainly because we couldn't give the old one to new GMs and stuff legally). It's cool to see though (the old one)... ONCE

It's really nothing special.

But again, what I would not give for a copy of Designer Apprentice. I'd run it so that people could see it.
Jest 4 Server
Linux (Jest3 runs on Fedora, our Dev servers usually run on Ubuntu and/or Gentoo), OC-12 Connection = Hella Fast
Old 04-21-2008, 04:33 PM
Kayot
Discordant

So where there 2 cshomes? The only one I saw was the one with the white building and the lake out back (Screen shots mind you). Is that the new one or old one?

God doesn't give second chances... Hell, he sets you up the first time.
Old 04-22-2008, 01:57 AM
Sakrateri
Dragon

The first post from Gernblan asks
Quote:
I'm just wondering out loud if anyone happens to still have a copy of that old beta zone from the original EQ beta.

It's shortname is apprentice

Would be neat to know that somebody still has it

I lost my copy in a crash ages ago and have been thinking about it lately.

So I thought I'd just ask.
No there was not two CSHOME's This post is about looking for the "apprentice" zone with Long name being "Designer Apprentice", I don't know how everyone keeps mistaking that for CSHOME or some other zone.

Game Gallery

My Forums

Old 04-23-2008, 06:20 PM
Luminarius
Fire Beetle

So how's your own project coming along, Sakrateri?