Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 09-26-2012, 01:51 AM
Qwork2
Fire Beetle

Default PvP Intensive server

To start off with, may be in the wrong spot, not so good at forums, but I did try and place this correctly.

What I want to do, in short, is cap the level at a low number like 10, and have zone lines set up so it's just qeynos>north ro>westcommons>east freeport.

Freeport would be evil, qeynos good. Quests would depend heavily on attacking the enemy cities' army and bringing back heads or something.

Getting max level wouldn't take that long, it's only ten, because I want newcomers to be able to get into the game quick!

PvP deaths will cost you a lot of xp, dropping you to almost starting over, and your killer will get to loot an item like the old days!

The main idea is to shrink eq down to about 4 zones, at least to start with, to vastly increase player interaction. Everyone's had that moment playing on a pvp server when they go "Oh #$%@! That guy killed me three times already!"....You memorize their name...the look of their toon...and scheme on how to get your revenge!

Something like this doesn't seem like it would be difficult for someone who knew what they were doing, anyone have any idea what this would cost? Can you even hire someone to do this? Any guess how long it would take? opinions? :] thx.