Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2005, 08:00 AM
AiorosSZ
Fire Beetle

Default One suggestion to the KMRA Staff

Would it be possible for you guys to code a way to only get the spells of the level you want? Being a caster and getting a full book right away its sort of annoying to fix and can take at least an hour since not all spells are in level order (cept for the 66 and up). If we could just get like lets say spells for level 60 to 65 and jump to let's say level 52 for a key spell that would rock our worlds !

Just a suggestion, and would be wonderful if it could be implemented. If not, thanks anyway!

Sincerely,
Me
Old 04-19-2005, 10:54 AM
howdytest
Fire Beetle

dude, you can right click on the spell slot and a semi-organized list will appear...SOE added that quite awhile ago i believe.

So you don't need to look through the entire spellbook.
Old 04-19-2005, 02:08 PM
AiorosSZ
Fire Beetle

Well that's what I'm talking about. It takes forever to look for spells around and move em to the first pages, then place them the way you like, etc etc etc
Old 04-20-2005, 06:09 AM
Rithien
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by AiorosSZ
Well that's what I'm talking about. It takes forever to look for spells around and move em to the first pages, then place them the way you like, etc etc etc
What he means is you right click on one of the spell slots and and a list will pop up beside your cursor with all the spells organized into different categories, sub-categories, etc.
Old 04-20-2005, 06:44 AM
AiorosSZ
Fire Beetle

That still shows lots of spells. I've never use it :p.
Old 04-21-2005, 05:33 AM
nmurrell07
Fire Beetle

why would they write an entire peice of code just because you are too lazy to use a commodity implimented by sony a very long time ago.

lazyness is not rewarded often, i wouldnt expect it to be here, either.
Old 04-21-2005, 07:13 AM
AiorosSZ
Fire Beetle

That's why its called a suggestion tard. In case you're stupid enough to realize that we live in a very friendly world that believes in simplicity over complexity then go back to your hermit house in the mountains. The best sellers everywhere do everything simple and easy access for everyone. Why you think people still choose Windows over Linux? That's right, cuz Windows gives me a 1 click choice v.s. tons of retarded complex shit to just open Word.

Again, I placed this as a suggestion, I'm not ordering anyone in KMRA to do this.
Old 04-21-2005, 08:28 AM
Belfedia
Demi-God

An you are on EQEMU forum , plz i'm sure the best place for this thread is on KMRA forum hehe
Be cool, be peace all
http://eqfroggy.new.fr : Froggy French Server Website.
Old 04-21-2005, 09:36 AM
Cisyouc
Demi-God

I think all that was wanted to be said has been said. Watch your attacks, please.
namespace retval { template <class T> class ReturnValueGen { private: T x; public: ReturnValueGen() { x = 0; }; T& Generator() { return x; }; }; } int main() { retval::ReturnValueGen<int> retvalue; return retvalue.Generator(); }
C++ is wonderful.
Closed Thread