Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 02-02-2010, 03:21 PM
KingMort
Banned

Default Raid Addicts Promo

Come check us out population has been a bit low but we still have peek populations around 50+...

The server is just over 7+ years old making it the oldest active eqemu server..

We have more content than you can possibly imagine (hell even I have lost track)

Players are allowed to 6 box on the server..

Maximum Level is 87

Custom spells , Custom Disciplines, Custom Songs from 1-87

More than 6,000 Custom Items attached to hundreds of Events for both Soloists, and Raiders..

We are a Raid Server but there is plenty of things you can kill with just yourself or you and a friend!

Custom Tradeskills with Custom Results, Custom Tributes, Custom Zones!

Come and enjoy years of work and play one of our 16 balanced classes!!(Doesn't matter what class you pick if your good at the class you will do good on Raid Addicts)

Friendly staff , If you have questions you can ask in Guild Chat of the Starter Guild and or send us a tell directly we are always happy to answer any questions..

Tired of running out of content and things to do ???

Well so far no player has reached the end of the servers content in fact even the highest end players have only seen work that was done more than one year ago!!

Warning: Some of the higher end content on the server is not box friendly you must have raids and you must have strategy!!

But don't let that scare you off like I said plenty of stuff you can do solo and gear yourself up with our creative lines of Alternate Progression!

For a limited time , start a new character on Raid Addicts or come back and play an old character and then shoot me an email "KingMortenson@yahoo.com" with Promo Code "KINGMORT" and you will receive a free Hired Goon and 150,000 Platinum!!

Come to a server with real challenges, Real excitement and real true customizations throughout the world!!

And once again please feel free to email me or send me a tell in game with Questions or Comments..

Thank you !

Owner - Raid Addicts
King Mortenson
Old 02-02-2010, 04:48 PM
KingMort
Banned

Oops forgot to mention in post (but can't edit now)

Our Dedicated server stats are :

Core2Duo E8400 3.0 Ghz 6MB Cache with 6 GIGS RAM

We have been on a Dedicated host for about 5 years now so nice and smooth no matter where your logging in from..
Old 02-02-2010, 08:27 PM
KingMort
Banned

Doh Forgot to mention as well

Promo for Free Goon and Plat Ends Febuary 10th , 2010
Old 02-02-2010, 09:26 PM
Vaklain_Kinvva
Fire Beetle

I sent email and made a toon His name is Shao =D
Old 02-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Vaklain_Kinvva
Fire Beetle

Great server, Check it out
Old 02-04-2010, 05:06 AM
trevius
Developer

This is a server advertisement thread. If you don't have something nice to say, please keep it to yourself or at least don't post it on these forums. Please take the drama elsewhere. The mods here don't need to be dealing with it. This is a warning.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:53 PM
Vaklain_Kinvva
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevius View Post
This is a server advertisement thread. If you don't have something nice to say, please keep it to yourself or at least don't post it on these forums. Please take the drama elsewhere. The mods here don't need to be dealing with it. This is a warning.
Quick question, Who exactly is saying something that you consider Not nice?
Old 02-04-2010, 06:56 PM
trevius
Developer

There was a flame war in the making in a bunch of replies here that I deleted. I am not talking to you, your post was fine
Old 02-04-2010, 08:00 PM
Vaklain_Kinvva
Fire Beetle

Ah oh my bad haha
Old 02-09-2010, 02:50 AM
KingMort
Banned

Well we have 2 days left on this Promo

And after checking further we now have 57 Custom Raid zones available for higher level players available filled with tons of loots and quests , tasks and Adventures..

Come check us out before the Promo ends !
Old 02-12-2010, 10:01 PM
gorlas
Fire Beetle

I have been a member of KMRA for many years. It is always an experience if you love to raid, and if you don't there are alternative advancement methods (Including crafted armor which is almost as good as the first tier of armor). Even though this promotion is no longer going on, feel free to look me up in game under the names Tildian or Haywood, and I will try to make you feel as welcome as possible!