So if you ever want to go play on KMRA here are some fun facts,
1) bonus to crit % caps at around 250ish % so the multipul items he has with them that cost high currency are just a time sync and a lie.
2) high end content well 1 shot you no matter your AC due to the fail-rate on AC, so expect many deaths this his morts way to try and prevent you from fighting in the high end content without using all your cooldowns / multipul tanks
3) if you want to play here expect to have to box 6-12 characters as there is a lot of mass regen bosses as the bosses have no real scripts just a mass tank and spank server, maybe a few adds well spawn here and there to wipe your team out if you arnt quick enough with the AOE taunt...
4) expect to spend tons of time farming guks or donating $$ to progress faster
5) Expect a few issues with the expedition system as #e leave may not let you leave a expedition forcing you to get GM help or wait out the timer.
6) Bring friends as the community is small and progression requires at least 10-20 people to progress
7) melee are good if geared out VERY WELL, so rangers/wizards are best choices early on until you get a hang of things...
many more tips to come so enjoy your brief stay with KMRA!
I did fine with 2 lol he's just a sad sack who wants a easy server.
Wish I had more time now days loved RA probably one of the most creative servers and Mort is always around helping and banging out content. Not a p2w server all yea spending a few $$ will move you along quicker but you don't need to.
being a pally that solos... yeah i have no clue what you are talking about mate.. this server is pretty forward... just read the wiki, and move forward. if you attempt content that is too high for you, yeah you will fail... but that is not the servers fault.
Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
EQEmulator is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Except where otherwise noted, this site is licensed under a Creative Commons License.