It has been around 6 months since I've had time to work on this server (which has custom quest generation code that I am experimenting with).
Now when I start it, none of the inventory items are found, and I cannot summon any in game.
I wish I could remember what I was working on earlier, but that is too far back. I do see database changes, and I believe these are all up to date.
Attempting to correct whatever has changed is one approach I could take.
Or I could clone a new version of the source, and reintegrate my changes after I get that working. I feel better with this approach....
I'm using cmake 3.3.2, and the "-i ." we used to add to the command line is not accepted.
[jon@iceberg eqemu]$ cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" -Wno-dev -i .
The "cmake -i" wizard mode is no longer supported.
Ugh. I hate to ask such elementary questions, but since the build guides still say to use the -i switch I feel that I must ask what the updated build procedure is.