Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 03-18-2015, 10:06 PM
utbbop
Sarnak

Default PlanarQuest: The Arcgate Sanctum

Hello Everyone,
Wanted to make a quick post and let everyone know of my server that I am actively developing.

Currently in an early beta status, the server is aiming to be a 100% custom, small group/raid experience.

Its a slower paced server, focused on grouping (2 Toon IP Limit) that will have 10 Pre-Raid Progression Tiers, 5 Raid Tiers, 1000's of Custom Items, Tweaked Class Design and Mechanics, etc, etc.

Please visits my forum for more information:
http://planarquest.lefora.com/

Last thing I will mention, while i have received an abundance of support from the community to get my server off the ground, I am still actively looking for someone to assist with some server development and/or website/forum assistance. EQ is an absolute passion of mine and I do intend to spend the time and money needed to develop a robust and engaging custom EQ experience. After review of my forum/server, If you like my vision and have a desire to help expand and increase turnaround time on new content; Please reach me on my forums let me know you want to be a part of PlanarQuest!
Old 03-20-2015, 03:21 PM
J3wish
Sarnak

Definitely recommend trying this server out! At the moment I've only gone through the first tier, which is level 1-5, but I've had a blast so far. The way he has set up the classes is very nice, each class will be able to solo trash easily, while you will have a challenge facing down the Boss mobs. Very active GM's that are constantly pounding stuff out. 10/10 would recommend.