Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 05-16-2009, 03:00 PM
KLS
Administrator

I restarted everything but the connection to the server just seems kinda lagged today: and the ls handles packet loss about as well as a chalk painting in the rain =/
Old 05-16-2009, 10:13 PM
pasmerga
Fire Beetle

mine worked after trying it like 20 times. now today it dosent work again. just a blank server select. wonder whats up my friend connected just fine
Old 05-17-2009, 11:10 AM
Knotthead
Fire Beetle

I am either getting a timeout, or cannot connect error.
If I do happen to get past that to the server select screen, it is blank, no servers listed
Old 05-17-2009, 01:11 PM
bofadeez
Fire Beetle

^^^ happening to me too
Old 05-17-2009, 01:49 PM
Bosec
Fire Beetle

Lol I been trying to just be able to play EQ. I stopped playing EQ for a while because of like everyone Money issues plus i was getting married and other things and then i was like oh maybe i should play EQ again but not on Sony servers and found EQemu, wonderful I thought but i have a computer problem that i have a laptop that might not even handle EQ so this sucks.

I was on the Veeshan server, and my char name was Bosec, i was one of the only people who picked out a character name from the Highpass Hold guard and not get a warning from the GM's. Then i became a GM myself for a while but my money funds forced me to stop being one before I could become a full fledged GM. It was fun. So i hope i edited the options to fit my graphics card.

Will be getting a much better laptop soon.
Old 05-17-2009, 03:41 PM
aafendruid
Fire Beetle

Yep seems dead here too. I was logged in for about an hour this morning then one client crashed. Now I cant get to server select.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:02 PM
Demi-God

There is an issue with the network connections at the data center, just try pinging any IP on the 64.251.21.* subnet (if you can).
Member of the "I hate devn00b" club.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:16 PM
Bosec
Fire Beetle

Ah, well it worked, but I couldn't create a toon cause it was laggy for me and it was tooooo slow to pick a gnome and then necro and then the next steps.. Took like 5 minutes to it change to gnome lol.

Anyways im sad that i won't be able to play EQemu till i get a new laptop. But the server select was there and i was able to join a server though!