Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2018, 10:56 PM
phis2017
Fire Beetle

Default Ok.... This is nonsese!

This is my out look on this entire PEQ software package. You folks try to hand this install package off as an out of the box server solution. Nothing is farther from the truth. I have to give kudos of all of the brilliant programmers who have contributed to this project, but it is far from easy install ever since I downloaded this server, it's been non-stop failures. And I have have followed the directions to the T.. The shit don't work that simple and this board is filled with those reasons why. You go to the this forum and it's a complete informational junkyard of outdated information and broken links.
I'm not an inexperienced person on the world of IT. I have a BS in computer science, a CCNA, MCSE, and work as the IT manager for a company makes over 125 million dollars a year. So although you people ARE brilliant programmers to be able to reverse engineer the entire Everquest network. Your all in one solution sucks and is filled with "bandaids" and oh by the ways. I'm always amazed when so many talent people get together and create something so terrible!
Old 06-03-2018, 11:24 PM
joligario
Developer

You're welcome.
Old 06-04-2018, 12:33 AM
Akkadius
Administrator

A post complaining about issues with a thread title that isn't even spelled right

It would help if you explain what issues you're having, many people install servers without issues

https://github.com/EQEmu/Server#server-installs
Closed Thread