Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:11 PM
White_Flash
Fire Beetle

Default Cant Login??

The login server has been so screwed lately i cant Login, all my information is correct but it isnt working, this site also has had a REAL hard time loading, it takes 3 hours to get this far for me can someone fix the login server it says it cant connect to the server...is it down??? whats the problem?? fix please?? i was able to login day after yesterday no prob, yesterday i could login for about an hour but after that i cant login to choose a server. thanks
Old 03-04-2009, 01:17 PM
White_Flash
Fire Beetle

the EQ login thing says either the server isnt available or it says my username/pass is wrong which ive checked 4 times and it definitly is not....any help pleeeeeeeeease
Old 03-04-2009, 01:20 PM
Rezbee
Sarnak

Same here, says username and password is invalid, but I've even changed it here in the forums and still get the same thing when using the new pass.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:49 PM
mjkanis
Fire Beetle

Hi,
I am having the same issue. I have confirmed that my login information is correct by going into "User CP" and changing my password there. When I try to log in, it says I am using the wrong login information.

Does this have to do with the hackers? Perhaps I need to set EQHOST to a different port? Please help me out, I was just about to get a major equipment upgrade!

Thanks,
Gilthanas

P.S. This site is also reeeeaaaally quirky, these problems must be related.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:08 PM
Bristlebane[nj]
Sarnak

I believe all passwords were reset.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:29 PM
Mcbaine3
Fire Beetle

IF the loing server is telling you that you are producing a wrong password/username and your sure that you are using the right password try going to www.eqemulator.net. If you cant get on the site then you cant login. This happens EVERY DAY. why are people all of the sudden having such a hard time grasping the concept of the LS going down?