Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 05-03-2005, 04:32 PM
Malignus Wingnut
Hill Giant

Default Going to Re-Write my setup guide

I'm going to make a word document with detailed instructions and screenshots and such - featuring all the things my guide in the forums has, only updated. Right now, I can't do anything to the guide in the forums without changing a bunch because of the stupid character limit. I'll post a link when it's finished and open a support thread here. I have sorta stopped following EQEmu as of late, lots of things going on in RL - and i'm tired of false information in my guide. Anyways look for it to be completed within the next few days.
Old 05-03-2005, 09:25 PM
Belfedia
Demi-God

Please, better to make a PDF or other FREE standard document in place of word document.
1/ I don't have word and i'm sure, i'm not alone
2/ Some people don't use microsoft product when they can :p

Your old guide help me A LOT, your new guide, i'm sure help many new people. Thanks to take this time for help
http://eqfroggy.new.fr : Froggy French Server Website.
Old 05-04-2005, 12:36 AM
ltlruss
Discordant

Default Free Office

For people who don't want to pay for MS Office, there are alternatives. I used to use 602 PC Suite. You can download it here... 602 PC Suite. Click on download on the left of the screen. It is free to use for personal use. There are others out there too... I think that there's a free one from SUN. Hope that helps...

SEARCH It's your friend
Old 05-04-2005, 03:10 AM
Belfedia
Demi-God

Yes i can speak about http://openoffice.org also who read MS world files :p
It is just for use free format in free project :p
I have try HTML format it is very excellent and all computer on all system can read this also my old amiga h
http://eqfroggy.new.fr : Froggy French Server Website.

Last edited by Belfedia; 05-04-2005 at 11:54 AM..