Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 08-05-2008, 05:31 AM
cowboyup8816
Fire Beetle

Default Hiring Staff For Eldenal Legends We Got Wealthy Resources ME

CleaverEQ HERE

hi we are currently world building on the 5.3 server client with our own login

our server is spread across 3 high tier unmetered bandwidth 10mbps lines with dual core pentium d 1.8 ghz and 250gb sata hard drives 1024gig ram but im upgrading

it will be a custom legit server and will not be directed toward the eq community i already have a community for it but eqemu members will still be able to play if you are interested hop on our irc witch is irc.cleavnet.net port:6667 and leave me a msg in the #EL chat and ill get back to you when u are on irc again or you can always pm me on the boards well thinks for your time guys will catch you later
Old 08-05-2008, 08:48 AM
So_1337
Dragon

So you're the one who was hopping from server to server trying to recruit away developers. Okay!

Guess that would've been an issue if I had more developers than just myself, but it was still a little tacky, I thought.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:56 AM
Angelox
AX Classic Developer

"If I had ever been here before
I would probably know just what to do
Don't you?
If I had ever been here before on another time around the wheel
I would probably know just how to deal
With all of you
And I feel
like I've been here before
Feel
like I've been here before
And you know it makes me wonder
What's going on under the ground, hmmm
Do you know? Don't you wonder?
What's going on down under you
We have all been here before, we have all been here before
We have all been here before, we have all been here before
We have all been here before, we have all been here before"

By Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Deja Vu

Get your free Deja Vu Ringtone! That way when you see a post like this, you'll have that 'Deja Vu' feeling too!

BTW, I just noticed i was added to a few projects in SF - For the record, Who ever it was that added me; I never agreed to that!
Apparently, I anybody start a project and add anyones name to it without their approval.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:44 PM
eq4me
Hill Giant

Reading the news Nugg Blazers seems to be a hosting project of cleavnet.net, but DNS and RIPE queries show otherwise?

----
We Currently Have New Project's In Order As Of 8/1/2008
Nugg Blazers - http://www.nugblazers.com

Eldenal Legend's - Coming Soon

Cold Winter - Coming Soon
---

Before we go and condemn him of being the bajillionst incarnation of cole we should wait for Cripp's comment.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:58 PM
wexford
Sarnak

Im confused are you saying that the person who made this post, is Cripp behind a different name? and So_1337 says hes going server to server to recruit devs? I dont get it
Old 08-05-2008, 02:01 PM
eq4me
Hill Giant

Cripp is the owner of Nugg Blazers and according to a certain nutcase allegedly me.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:03 PM
wexford
Sarnak

Im still confused lol.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:33 PM
So_1337
Dragon

Yeah, I've got no idea about any of that. All I know is I heard "Honey?" and turned to see a confused look from my girlfriend as she pointed to a long string of tells on her screen. He was trying to lure her away to be a dev, when she leaves that to me and mostly just plays GM on our server =P

It was kind of amusing, as he was spamming her all their information just based on the fact she was GM flagged. I've no idea about Cripp or anything else being talked about here. I had my own problems with this person's methods and wanted to respond.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:59 PM
Ueguvil
Hill Giant

This guy's a complete moron:

http://forum.shardsofdalaya.com/showthread.php?t=15353

He went by Glaven in SoD, and it's pretty unanimously agreed upon by anyone who came across him that he's dumber than a sack of knobs.

And Eldenal Legends? You can't even make up your own server name, you have to steal it from a zone in Shards of Dalaya?
Old 08-05-2008, 08:35 PM
wexford
Sarnak

Ok I am now totally confused, how is this guy associated with Nugg Blazers?
Old 08-05-2008, 09:46 PM
Cripp
Discordant

he just said he was gonna help me out with hosting a server, that is if i need it, which I probably wont for a while.. thats his only involvement with nug blazers/me.. and hes an old buddy from a while ago. dont get him confused with anybody else :p

and my projects arent EQ related anymore.. so I have nothing to do with anything you see EQ related here

www.nugblazers.com

Last edited by Cripp; 08-06-2008 at 05:48 AM..
Old 08-06-2008, 02:52 PM
cowboyup8816
Fire Beetle

Default Hey Whats up man why the whole downer thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueguvil View Post
This guy's a complete moron:

http://forum.shardsofdalaya.com/showthread.php?t=15353

He went by Glaven in SoD, and it's pretty unanimously agreed upon by anyone who came across him that he's dumber than a sack of knobs.

And Eldenal Legends? You can't even make up your own server name, you have to steal it from a zone in Shards of Dalaya?
HRMM THE GUY THAT POSTED THAT IS BANNED
SECONDLY I DONT PLAY SOD ANYMORE

THIRDLY IM A NICE GUY THATS WILLIN TO HOST FOR CRIPP IVE KNOW HIM SINCE THE FIRST NUGG BLAZERS

FOURTHLY I AM CANCELING MY PROJECT MOST LIKELY AND IF CRIPP WANTS IT HE CAN HAVE IT AS LONG AS HE GETS A BASIC GAME OUT IN ABOUT 2 MONTHS BUT IF NOT THEN I WILL GIVE THE PERSON WHO DID NOT FLAME ME THE MOST ON THIS POST THE RIGHTS TO REMOTE DESKTOP AND WHAT EVER THEY WANNA HOST
Old 08-06-2008, 03:47 PM
Theeper
Discordant

Quote:
.. THE PERSON WHO DID NOT FLAME ME THE MOST ON THIS POST ..
I have no idea what any of this thread is about, but this made me laugh my lungs out.
Old 08-06-2008, 04:47 PM
eq4me
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theeper View Post
I have no idea what any of this thread is about, but this made me laugh my lungs out.
Call me in, im still dizzy and I fear my neighbors now think I've gone completely bonkers. Theres also a twist to this sentence that makes it even more hilarious. But as I said in another thread, I'm done pointing out the obvious.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:01 PM
Angelox
AX Classic Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by eq4me View Post
Call me in, im still dizzy and I fear my neighbors now think I've gone completely bonkers. Theres also a twist to this sentence that makes it even more hilarious. But as I said in another thread, I'm done pointing out the obvious.
My wife gave up on me years ago, she decided i was nuts after I stayed up for almost three days waiting in-line for a J-boot drop in Najena.