Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Development

Development::Development Forum for development topics and for those interested in EQEMu development. (Not a support forum)

Old 05-08-2009, 07:22 AM
Secrets
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by loic View Post
Ok well Im batting an idea around for the guild bank as a way to work around not having the opcodes for it and so forth.

I was thinking of adding a database table ( guild_bank) And using the quest system the idea is the respective member of a guild hands the item to the guild banker npc and that quest enters the item id guild id and name into the database table, other players can ask for a list and than give the npc the name of the item they wish and retrieve the item and the quest deletes the entry from the db table.

Its a sloppy work around but I think it could work but doing the nessecary c++ Changes are a bit beyond my level of expertise.

So what do you all think?
I thought you were good at C++, Cole/Aergad? (don't play me for a fool, either.)

It's a neat idea, but not on a priority list, and if we were to implement it I am sure Derision could find the opcodes/structs needed. Feel free to code it and post it under custom code if you like, though, it's better to find a coder to do these types of things. These kind of things are good to find coders for. I have a ton of things I would like to implement, but can't due to the complexity of C++ for me still. (instancing being one of them, but I sure am looking at the commits KLS is doing!)

Last edited by Secrets; 05-08-2009 at 03:26 PM..
Old 05-08-2009, 10:52 AM
saki
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by loic View Post
hmm cant edit it.

What commits? last one I saw was 455 did I miss some stuff?
I believe Secret's is referring to this. http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=28123
Old 05-09-2009, 10:52 PM
Cripp
Discordant

heres link to the branch for the instance code

http://code.google.com/p/projecteqem...nches/instance

www.nugblazers.com