Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 01-03-2016, 09:52 PM
Huppy
Demi-God

Default cshome.sql (chuckle)

I found this kind of humorous, so I figured I would post and see if anyone knows about it.

I can't remember where I got my UF client from, it was so long ago, but I needed to copy
the cshome files over to the RoF2 client. While I was collecting them from the UF client,
I found a file in the main UF client folder cshome.sql

Has a simple query in it:

Code:
DELETE * FROM doors WHERE zone = "cshome";
I have a straight UF client, as well as UF/HoT Hybrid. The straight one didn't have the file,
but I found this one in the hybrid client folder. None of my other clients have it (Tit/Rof2),
so it may be obvious where it came from. Hahahaha
Old 01-04-2016, 04:18 AM
bakajikara
Sarnak

That client you have was built by me for Akk Funhouse server and yes i got a cshome zip from someone put it in there LOL. It must included the sql whatever it for beyond me.
Old 01-04-2016, 06:46 AM
Huppy
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakajikara View Post
That client you have was built by me for Akk Funhouse server and yes i got a cshome zip from someone put it in there LOL. It must included the sql whatever it for beyond me.
I just found my original discs with the UF backup on it from 2011, and none of the cshome
files are on it. Then I remembered, I added all the zone files from my HoT Live folder.
HoT was the last time I played on Live. I then backed all that up on disc and those discs
don't have the cshome files on it, so still checking to see where I got the cshome files.
Old 01-04-2016, 03:13 PM
bakajikara
Sarnak

I am telling you them files came from my client i built they wasnt never on a LIVE account cshome never was unless you was a guide/GM ha ha
Old 01-04-2016, 03:34 PM
Huppy
Demi-God

Quote:
I am telling you them files came from my client i built they wasnt never on a LIVE account cshome never was unless you was a guide/GM ha ha
Sorry, you implied the whole client was yours:

Quote:

I've only ever download clients from STEAM, up until this last few weeks, when I got copy
of RoF2 elsewhere. But that didn't have the cshome files which is what started my day.
I have already found where they came from, because I have more backup discs, which is
what I instantly do with files right after I download them. The client I downloaded that have
the files I backed up ? STEAM, its marked right on the disk when I downloaded them and
from where, along with date, etc. Mystery solved .....
Old 01-04-2016, 03:48 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huppy View Post
I found this kind of humorous, so I figured I would post and see if anyone knows about it.

I can't remember where I got my UF client from, it was so long ago, but I needed to copy
the cshome files over to the RoF2 client. While I was collecting them from the UF client,
I found a file in the main UF client folder cshome.sql

Has a simple query in it:

Code:
DELETE * FROM doors WHERE zone = "cshome";
I have a straight UF client, as well as UF/HoT Hybrid. The straight one didn't have the file,
but I found this one in the hybrid client folder. None of my other clients have it (Tit/Rof2),
so it may be obvious where it came from. Hahahaha
I think I put it in there many years ago
Old 01-04-2016, 03:54 PM
Huppy
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akkadius View Post
I think I put it in there many years ago
Oh, I edited a few things on my last post Akkadius, possibly while you were posting yours,
hahaha, sorry
Old 01-04-2016, 04:40 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huppy View Post
Oh, I edited a few things on my last post Akkadius, possibly while you were posting yours,
hahaha, sorry
Except for the syntax is wrong, so I am not sure that I did do it.

I don't know
Old 01-05-2016, 03:37 PM
bakajikara
Sarnak

actually Akk i put the cshome files in client when i released it on your server LOL and Huppy does your hybrid client have a Resourcesx folder in it ha ha by any chance?
Old 01-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Huppy
Demi-God

Quote:
actually Akk i put the cshome files in client when i released it on your server LOL and Huppy does your hybrid client have a Resourcesx folder in it ha ha by any chance?
No, it doesn't. The client I have, I downloaded from steam between October and Dec, 2010
( It wasn't a free download, I still have the payment on record)
Jan 2nd, 2011 I added the HoT files to it from my live version. The only other client I have
is Titanium, and as of recent, RoF2.
Old 01-05-2016, 04:27 PM
Huppy
Demi-God

Something I never thought to check before, a lot of the normal files in that client, have "date created"
from 2007. Those cshome files, (including the sql), are dated 2007. Does that help ? lol
But I didn't even know about this site, emulator, ect., until 2010. I have never downloaded any client
from anywhere since I got that one from steam, until recent when I got rof2
Old 01-05-2016, 07:39 PM
bakajikara
Sarnak

Funny i have same filesw same SQL file all and i got mine off a post linked on these forums somewhere and i am sure that how you got it to and forgot and cshome was never shipped with any clients EVER as far i know.

EDIT

SoE only provides the zone files for sunset home to gms and guides. They are sent out through email and can be downloaded via a guide/gm only portal on a secure server.

As above what i thought

Last edited by bakajikara; 01-05-2016 at 07:46 PM.. Reason: More Info LOL
Old 03-11-2016, 11:14 PM
ionhsmith
Discordant

Anyone want to share these files so I can go there with my GM and check it out ? I see the zone on my sever but I cant zone into it
Old 03-23-2016, 01:26 PM
Fridgecritter
Hill Giant

You are not allowed to have them, and it may get the site admins in trouble if they were distributed here. I will NOT give them to you if you shoot me an email at fridgecritter at gmail dot com.
Old 03-23-2016, 01:39 PM
Fridgecritter
Hill Giant

Default vendors

It should also be noted that the GM-only clicky items for helping players are also on vendors in this zone, as well as some cool NPCs meant to be a memorial. The basement of the main building is PVP flagged, and there's a KOS NPC that kicks unauthorized players' butts if they enter. It's a beautiful zone. All of the scripts for the vendors and NPCs are built into PEQ and they work. What doesn't work is the Guide Bulletin board that you used to right click to check the queue and elevate issues to actual GMs, which were Verant/Sony employees, while Guides were chosen from the player base.

This zone has been discussed several times on here. I really haven't seen any server utilize Sunset Home like it was back in the day. None of the servers to my knowledge use Guides, as the numbers are not plentiful enough to need them. I would love to see Guides on THF or P99 just for the nostalgia. I loved the way we roleplayed with the players.