Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Misc > Misc::Off Topic

Misc::Off Topic Want to talk about something that has nothing to do with EverQuest or the emulator? Post here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 09:16 AM
quadroplex
Banned

Default I will only address this one time

This post is directed only to a few people but I feel that it is time to draw the line in the sand as it were...

The harrassment and accusations need to end, your childish attempts to run me off like you did to cole will not work on me.

I am not cole, so cease your accusations, insinuations, and immature and rather ignorant behavior. I am now reporting all posts attacking my reputation, accusing me baselessly of being someone I am not, or in any other way attempting to derail, or turn my threads into a flamefest to the administrator ( not the guides or devs the ADMINISTRATOR)

And so I respectully ask that you all just leave me alone and stop your immature, childish behavior. I have done nothing against any rule here and I Feel that this has gotten out of hand enough for me to formerly request the administration do something about this.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:05 PM
John Adams
Demi-God

If it's respect you are looking for, this is not the way to earn it. Grow a pair of nuts, stop flaming up like a drama queen, ignore what anyone else says about you and be the bigger man. By responding, you are fanning the flames and those who "have it out for you" love that.

Btw, this is a "forum", on the "internet", about a "game". Just how important is it, really.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:46 PM
quadroplex
Banned

I cant be a bigger man i happen to be a woman, which is kind of the point I was making i lack the equipment to be cole lol
Old 06-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Cripp
Discordant

And, its only been mentioned on one thread... so you defending yourself over this, which shouldn't be that big of a deal if you aren't him, just proofs / makes it look like you ARE.

so ya... what John Adams said, i second.

www.nugblazers.com
Old 06-05-2008, 03:01 PM
quadroplex
Banned

actually it was mentioned in the thread you yourself closed as well.its rather annoying being accused of things that arent true
Old 06-05-2008, 03:02 PM
Cripp
Discordant

well i guess thats what happens when you defend the guilty.

www.nugblazers.com
Old 06-05-2008, 03:03 PM
mattmeck
Fire Beetle

Not trying to stir up trouble but out of courosity...

Who exactly are you going to report stuff too?

There is no forum Admin to report anything too, and the developers are above anyone on the forums anyway.

Forum admin is the only administrator there is in this project.

Also, as I tried to point out to cole, people can post what they want, they can make fun of you, they can flame you, and its not against the law.

Posting your personal info could cause issues if someone stole your identity the site owner could be help responsible, but thats it.

Cole was full of threats, even went as far as to send me fake e-mails from his lawyer. I did talk to a lawyer to make sure of the facts, and nothing anyone says on these forums can be use as a basis for a law suit (except personal info use in fraud). Also any code posted on an open forum thats free to use, can not be requested to be brought down... once something is on the net its out there forever.

Sorry a little tangent there, but who exactly are you going to report things too? I would be interested to know considering when I was the admin, i couldnt get help with anything.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:22 PM
quadroplex
Banned

scorpious2k is the forum admin and a dev so he's got it both ways I think lol
Old 06-05-2008, 03:31 PM
mattmeck
Fire Beetle

All the developers are forum admins.....

Scorp is a good guy, but he isnt around every day, or even every few days.

(computer is broke as all heck)

As of right now there is no person in charge of the forums. You best bet is to get in touch with Cripp, or one of the moderators (that I personally picked) They are all responsible people and will help.

At the same time tho, nobody wants involved in the battles...
Old 06-05-2008, 04:51 PM
leslamarch
Discordant

quadroplex,
I was not going to say anything, however I can not hold back any longer. You sent me this
For no reason other then you are friend of someone that knows me. Your Friend told me that your name was "james", and i better not go to your site or i was going to be banned. So then you tell these folks your a female, and your friend says your james? *confused*

You are stating you don't want drama so i browse a site you posted in your signature, and i get banned based on what someone else has said about me?
So when you said This "so cease your accusations, insinuations, and immature and rather ignorant behavior." does your action of banning my IP fall into this group of name calling?

I have always offered assistance and help whenever i could on these forums, There are several people that can say that my character is true and not masked. So why believe the opinion of 1 person without any communication with me? Like I said i Really don't care about whats going on with your site, but don't come here and call out everyone else for doing what you just did to me.

Best Regards,
~LL~
Old 06-05-2008, 05:14 PM
TheLieka
Developer

Hey Cole, could I get a copy of your source?

Bwahahahaha.

*cough* Sorry - back to business now.

Dax

Former ServerOp - Vallon Zek / Tallon Zek Emu Server - Legit / Guild PvP - (2007 - 2011 RIP)
Old 06-05-2008, 05:19 PM
quadroplex
Banned

My name is none of your business first of allm secondly As is true with these forums Is tru at My site, One There are more administrators then just me and yes james did ban you at my request, the third party provided me with chat logs, and other pertinent data. As to why you are unwelcome at my site well one I dont trust you based on what Ive read and seen, two because I said so and that is good enough considering It is my site i own the licenses to the software that runs the site, the site and server runs on my own personal boxes.

If you had half a braincell to rub together you would have plainly seen in your snooping around (Yes we keep logs of all site activity and they are reviewed constantly and you were snooping and trying to access areas that you shouldnt have been) You would have seen plainly that there are other administrators and moderators at the site.

If you hadnt been trying to access restricted areas( such as our forum admin area) you wouldnt have been banned simple as that.

So next time before you open your mouth and bring private issues public one get your facts straight, two remember that my site is my sandbox and as such if you try hacking areas that you shouldnt you will be banned. And finally as stated my name is none of your business if I wanted people to know my name I would have used it as my forum name.

James is my husband however if you must know. now should I post screenshots of your IP trying to hack my forum administration area? No because you arent worth any more of my time.

Also after you were banned you continued to attempt to access my site, further attempts to access my site or the restricted areas again will be met with me sending your IP address to the FBI and having you prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I tried being civil and keeping it private but now you brought it out into the open.

The next time you try hacking into my site I will have you arrested plain and simple

And again you werent banned because of what someone told me your ip was banned the moment you attempted to access the admin cp of my forums.
Old 06-05-2008, 05:21 PM
John Adams
Demi-God

I cannot fathom how anyone can dislike Leslamarch. He's been one of my favorite eqemulator community members for years, and always been an upstanding guy.

A girl named "James". I wonder if that's anything like a boy named "Sue"?
Old 06-05-2008, 05:31 PM
quadroplex
Banned

Obviously the literacy level here isnt the highest did you not see that james is my HUSBAND...

And its quite simple he tried hacking into the admincp of my vbulletin forums.

What would happen to a member who attempted to access that area of this site?
Old 06-05-2008, 05:36 PM
quadroplex
Banned

I would have to say that would probably get you instantly banned here as well. First of all he had no business attempting to access areas of the site that are restricted, secondly in order to not harm his reputation you will notice that I Privately messaged him, Im not the bad girl here, he was banned because of his actions not because of what someone told me.
Closed Thread