Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 03-11-2017, 05:11 PM
Phury
Fire Beetle

Default Kimura's Project

Hats off to Kim for the badass server he just let go of for the 20th time in a row. Good play bud, try to sell it like shit changes but it's just the process you run.

BTW, we can see everytime you log into the forums... so yes we realize you ignored every pm on here from myself to kingly to other people who were curious to find out if the server was done or not.

I honestly hope you have to go through a process before running another server, or they waste your time letting it go public. Almost like how you wasted everyones time that enjoyed playing on your server!
Old 03-11-2017, 09:02 PM
kimura
Hill Giant

I am sorry it has been down, but you don't have any idea what I am going through atm and it's nobody's business. If I bring it back up you can choose to play there or not. Who are you to judge me and the status of my server that I provide for free?
Old 03-12-2017, 01:39 AM
paul33x
Fire Beetle

I wouldn't exactly say he is judging you. He is simply stating that it would be nice if you simply responded when you had a free second to log on to the forums to just let people know your doing alright. Of course everyone has life issues and everyone understands that. People get a little irritated when they try to get a hold of someone and can see that they are being ignored. Simply put it would have been nice if you took a second or two to respond to those who were curious and had invested good amount of time into your server(s).
Old 03-12-2017, 01:45 AM
Phury
Fire Beetle

Default Only god can judge me now

It's not the fact that it's down honestly, the server has been dead for weeks almost months because you havn't responded to not 1 pm. The point I was making was, you continue to log into the eqemu forums and do not take 10 seconds to reply to a simple post. We have all been concerned and hope you are ok and we understand what happens in RL is priority.... but, again you hadn't given your loyal players 10 seconds of your time just to give us a heads up.

No one is really judging you, this is kind of just getting to the point where it always happens. This is like the 7th time... If I didn't check every day on the eqemu forums to see if you logged in everyday I would have thought you were completely gone, but you weren't and aren't. It took a post that was frusturating to make to even get you to make an appearance.

I just don't understand this attitude towards the players who play on your servers, respect your servers, gloat about your servers, bring other players to your servers. "they can either play or not" It doesn't seem like you really care, kind of like the post you made on your forums.

With all this taken into account, I didn't judge you at all and I will not judge you. You had a developer pm you to continue to make your server grow and you cold shouldered him to. I don't know your relationship with him or anything so I can't speak on it, but everyone on the server was hoping you could have given someone else a chance to put some content in while you were MIA.

I have no hard feelings or ill will towards you kim, I just thought you made servers so others can enjoy and appreciate your mind and skill as a dev, but it appears you really don't care and you do it for yourself. Which is mindblowing...