Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Development

Development::Development Forum for development topics and for those interested in EQEMu development. (Not a support forum)

Old 10-08-2004, 05:37 AM
Dimorge02
Fire Beetle

Default Creating Website

I am creating a website that is utilizing the data from your items database. I converted the mysql script to t-sql. Now i want to creating a table of icons and tie that into the items datbase. What is the best way to grab all the icon files? Thanks
Old 10-08-2004, 05:49 AM
Dimorge02
Fire Beetle

I am thinking EqInside.... What do you think?
Old 10-08-2004, 10:42 AM
killspree
Dragon

Icons are stored in the dragitemxx.tga files in the default folder within uifiles.
Old 12-17-2004, 08:32 AM
zehayva
Fire Beetle

Quote:
Originally Posted by killspree
Icons are stored in the dragitemxx.tga files in the default folder within uifiles.
with this in mind you can use ImageMagick to measure, copy, regen a new image (icon) out of the slate of images. Then move loc to x,y based on pixle size and repeat. I did something.. similar with a diffrent image.

I use to play MOHAA.. and the game took TGA screen shots.. my gaming clan wanted to share the images but not everyone had a way to convert them. So.. with image magick and php i made an image uploader. The uploader allowed you to select a new resolution up to 1600x1200 and a new file type (jpg, gif) .. the image would get uploaded.. converted.. old one deleted.. and link displayed for new image. The clan LOVES it.

Hope this helps...
Old 12-18-2004, 07:36 AM
Muuss
Dragon

eqbrowser (dl from the link in my sig) contains almost all the icons, feel free to 'steal' them like i 'stole' them somewhere else