Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 12-19-2010, 06:29 PM
Irreverent
The Solo Server

Default The Irreverent - Server Wide GM Event

Here at The Irreverent, we want to give you things that keep you challenged and interested in the server. While we can't make everyone happy, we try to do things that appeal to every side of the player. So this time, we want to give those die-hard group/raid people something for their money!

For a single week, during Dec 26th-Jan 2nd we are going to put the entire server to the LIVE-like levels of EVERY mob! This is only temporary to appeal to everyone who was wanting a little group-like magic in their game. On the morning of the 2nd, all mobs will be put back to their current-Irreverent difficulty. But during that time, not only will the server be more of a challenge there will be plenty of GM events and prizes to be handed out at groups/raids/guilds that do extrodianary things during this time!

So, until then...level up, farm that gear, and grind away those AA's so that you can participate in this time!

Additionally, during this time the Arena will have similary difficult mobs so beware! Unless you're really up to the challenge...stay away!

This will be posted on the eqemulator.net's forums, so expect a lot of old and new players to join us for the event! Be sure to welcome them, group with them, and perhaps make a few new guild buddies in the process!

Good Luck!

For those of your new to The Irreverent, we are really a solo server. We try to make a place you can do everything solo, with appropriate gear, level, and AA's. At times you may feel this isn't accomplishable, but its usually because you're lacking one of the three. We are always a work in progress and our dedicated staff will do what it can to assist, debug, and keep a stable server for you to play on! So, come give us a shot!
Old 12-20-2010, 05:07 PM
supahsen
Sarnak

Great.. since im only 20 or so there.. now, i might as well not play till after the holidays otherwise ill die entirely too much. It's a ranger thing. ><;;
Old 12-20-2010, 07:17 PM
Irreverent
The Solo Server

We at The Irreverent take pride in listening to our player base and working with them to make the server as fun as possible. To limit impact to players wanting to continue the solo portion of the game, CERTAIN ZONES will be instanced and set to live like levels. This will allow certain players to take up the challenge if they want to, as well as join the associated GM events.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:20 AM
supahsen
Sarnak

Oh, right on man! Guess i can keep playing. Now if i could only get something better then leather armor onhaha.
Old 12-31-2010, 10:17 PM
keladar
Fire Beetle

Default Irreverent

Hey Irreverent, touch base with me.

Keladar/Degoft
Old 01-27-2011, 10:23 AM
Aroci
Fire Beetle

Hi Irreverent,

I'm new to EQEMU and had a question about your exp. I started a character last night and was in the tutorial, with non stop fighting it took me about 30 minutes to go from level 2 to 3. Is that normal? Does exp get better outside the tutorial?

Thanks.
Old 01-27-2011, 01:11 PM
liquest
"Special" Member

aye tutorial is normal but any other zone outside of it is easy so go kill snakes and rats in qeynos

Liquest Auctions, WTB AA's up to the current compatable clients PST with offer.

"A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." ~Fredrick Nietzsche

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.." ~Albert Einstein