Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 02-18-2009, 05:19 PM
kolamer
Sarnak

Default Looking for Suggestions

What programs do you guys use to edit the stats on items? I found a few good programs from GeorgeS that can edit quests and merchants, but the item editors on his page didnt seem to work, or I couldnt figure out how to work them. (I tried the one that does random stats).

Thanks ahead of time for your input!
Old 02-18-2009, 08:21 PM
unknownhost
Sarnak

donno about the newer diablo 2 item randomizer thingy but GeorgeS' item editor is amazingly badass to put it mildly.

think there were some issues between some more recent releases and some of Georges' tools but not sure whats the deal on that as i wasnt affected by it and didnt have to fix anything.

anyways, try it again,you'll find none better! if you run into the same issue post in the GeorgeS tool forum (if you havent already), he or somone more knowledgable than i will doubtless rescue you in a day or two at the most.
Old 02-18-2009, 08:33 PM
trevius
Developer

In order to use many of his tools, you must be running fairly recent versions of the EQEmu code with all of the updated SQL stuff. Many tables have had fields moved around or added and his tools won't function unless your database schema matches to what his tools are looking for.

Right now, his tools should all be working fine if you are using Revision 292 or later.